Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Worst_master

Re: Nobody is moving O_o

It is just the server's problem, actually they aren't here, or the world is crashed, after that most likely you'll send back to the lobby.

#27 Before February 2015

jakery

*moved to bug reports*

#28 Before February 2015

Luuu

and the worst part of this strange fact is: THIS IS HAPPENING EVERYDAY, day'n'night!!!!
this'll never stop????:|

#29 Before February 2015

#30 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Everyone is dead...

#31 Before February 2015

bmxingking

its just a lag in the server u never actually entered the world or room whatever u call it that's the reason u can see the people before you move because they also got the lag in the server. just refresh the browser go into other worlds or room then try again and it should work

#32 Before February 2015

nielsb

i know this bug it's realy funny

#33 Before February 2015

Betaguy

bmxingking wrote:

its just a lag in the server u never actually entered the world or room whatever u call it that's the reason u can see the people before you move because they also got the lag in the server. just refresh the browser go into other worlds or room then try again and it should work

Thats wrong, cause it was there for 2 days and it affected everyone...

#34 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

Guest bombing?

#35 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

^Nope, they were all users. Except for some guests. You know, I think I remember a guy coming to my level and hacking like 20 randomly came up with users into the level trying to make it popular.

#36 Before February 2015

Cluers Patrick

#37 Before February 2015

Betaguy

You know I made this topic before the nonoba one...

#38 Before February 2015

noelzkie

This is nuts! I saw that too on the other level. The time I join no one is moving but the next joiner will move.

Betaguy 1423691752269680

Board footer