Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

New Forums

Think any new forums should be added? If so, post them in this forum: http://eeforumify.com/viewforum.php?id=1

This whole forum is pretty new, so it would be nice to get some ideas of what people think should be added.

Wooted by:

#2 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Re: New Forums

A "Forum Games" forum, of course. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Wooted by:

#3 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Sure.

Wooted by:

#4 Before February 2015

Shesiressu

Compliments and Rants and ForumSuggestions //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Shesiressu (Aug 12 2010 6:47:51 am)

Wooted by:

#5 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

I'm not sure compliments or rants would be too good for this, it'd probably wind up being close to spam. And for forum suggestions, you can use this forum, suggestions for anything can go there.

Wooted by:

#6 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

An Art forum and a Music forum

And possibly something Like a Forum Suggestions forum. You know, ideas to help improve this forum as well.

Last edited by Shy Guy (Aug 14 2010 1:39:18 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Hmm...I've been thinking, and sure. I could do a forum suggestions forum.

#8 Before February 2015

Rurigok

With more and more of these "groups/crews" being formed, I think a forum specifically dedicated to crews should be created.

#9 Before February 2015

Xpo20

A writing forum, its very needed for writers. I have three stories that I want to post here. Plus, people like sharing ideas and stuff. I might even make a Writing Contest for the best writers. If you don't mind making a writing forum.

#10 Before February 2015

Rurigok

The off-topic forum is fine for that - unless it is EE-related, then the General Discussion forum will suffice.

Everyone please use the forum suggestions forum for future forum suggestions.

Meredith 1423699483261949

Board footer