Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ugotpwned

*Lock* Crazy

I know we all mess up and maybe i did but this is crazy: http://eeforumify.com/viewforum.php?id=2
Honestly im pretty sure we all didn't mess up, just lay off the   *Lock*..... probably put this in the wrong section and wattch my rep go ?
leave any coments before this one gets......

*LOCK*

#2 Before February 2015

Alex

Re: *Lock* Crazy

The old game suggestions was inefficient because people would post in topics long after an idea was deemed good/bad.

By locking resolved threads we can get an assessment of good suggestions(via the list) and people won't have to be bothered with a ton of people posting in a thread for a useless suggestion.

Lock doesn't mean a thread is bad as much as finished. Nobody has been warned or even discourages in any of those threads.

#3 Before February 2015

maksymilian

eventhough I can't I try to....

/lock

#4 Before February 2015

Alex

^

Only mods/admins can lock.

#5 Before February 2015

ugotpwned

Overall its a good forum, no complaints //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile x100000000000000000

The old game suggestions was inefficient because people would post in topics long after an idea was deemed good/bad.

By locking resolved threads we can get an assessment of good suggestions(via the list) and people won't have to be bothered with a ton of people posting in a thread for a useless suggestion.

Lock doesn't mean a thread is bad as much as finished. Nobody has been warned or even discourages in any of those threads.

maybe im just tired, good point //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

ugotpwned1423699810261622

Board footer