Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

EpicWaffle

Everybody Edits Mod Application Form Idea

Hi guys, Just wanted to know if Any administrator would like to Add this to the forum and implement this in the game, Here Goes. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
IGN Username:

Special Skills:

Why should I become a moderator?:

(Max characters 500. Remaining:500)

[Confirm]

Next page:

Thank you for using the EE moderaotr application! An administrator will be notified and will read your application.
Be Patient //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#2 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Re: Everybody Edits Mod Application Form Idea

Rule 12. Don't ask to be an admin or mod on the forum or EE, you will be banned without warning.

#3 Before February 2015

Epic Smiley

He isn't asking to be a mod Chewy. He came up with the idea for people to "apply" to be a mod. It's better than spamming the chatbox with "CHRIS CHRIS MAKE ME A MOD PLZZ I WILL HELP U PLZ!!!!!!"

#4 Before February 2015

BillyP

They could easily be a troll in disguise. I think the best way is the current way, to make someone a moderator based on their posts on the forum or in-game, or their graphics/creations for the game.

Last edited by BillyP (Feb 20 2011 8:01:38 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

^ how about a bit of " proof "

Im good at awesome designs " like rpg "

Here is some of my work : ( awesome blocks and smileys )

YOur in ;D

kinda thing //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

( typed in ahurry, sorry )

#6 Before February 2015

Rurigok

We will decide when a moderator is needed and pick one based upon their merits and abilities. Asking to be one (whether by application form or not) won't help your chances.   That being said, closed.

EpicWaffle 1423700050261382

Board footer