Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

gustav9797

Re: GBot {Developing}

Well, i programmed this with basic C#. Its pretty easy to program if you have done some small programs.

uzjIGfi.gif

#52 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

It's also pretty easy to program something if it's already three-fourths programmed for you when you start //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#53 Before February 2015

gustav9797

Aslai wrote:

It's also pretty easy to program something if it's already three-fourths programmed for you when you start //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Decompile it yourself. I ----> ME <----- made the goddamn adminlist/banlist and all commands.... And thats not 1/4, 3/4

uzjIGfi.gif

#54 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

Where... is the bot? I went through all 3 pages.

#55 Before February 2015

gustav9797

Link was removed by request, if I didnt remove the link, EE would be flooded with GBots now.

uzjIGfi.gif

#56 Before February 2015

butterfly

do link again

#57 Before February 2015

gustav9797

butterfly wrote:

do link again

Link was removed by request, if I didnt remove the link,

EE would be flooded with GBots now.

uzjIGfi.gif

#58 Before February 2015

BritishTea

The things that are annoying me are the !vote and !help commands; they pretty much flood the chat. Maybe add an !enablevotes command and a !disablevotes command. Also, Why not just have the !help command say what normal players can do and have the rest of the command information on the bot itself?

#59 Before February 2015

gustav9797

BritishTea wrote:

The things that are annoying me are the !vote and !help commands; they pretty much flood the chat. Maybe add an !enablevotes command and a !disablevotes command. Also, Why not just have the !help command say what normal players can do and have the rest of the command information on the bot itself?

Yes sir, your comments are great. Ill do that ASAP. Ill also make a !adminhelp to only show admin commands for admins, and !togglevotes.

EDIT: Finished, PM me if you want the new version.

Last edited by gustav9797 (Jan 23 2012 5:34:30 am)

uzjIGfi.gif

#60 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

gustav9797 wrote:
BritishTea wrote:

Yes sir, your comments are great. Ill do that ASAP. Ill also make a !adminhelp to only show admin commands for admins, and !togglevotes.

Why not just have !help for admins only

#61 Before February 2015

gustav9797

DylanDaSkater wrote:
gustav9797 wrote:
BritishTea wrote:

Why not just have !help for admins only

!help shows regular user commands.
!adminhelp shows admins commands for admins.

uzjIGfi.gif

#62 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

gustav9797 wrote:
Aslai wrote:

Decompile it yourself. I ----> ME <----- made the goddamn adminlist/banlist and all commands.... And thats not 1/4, 3/4

Making commands is pretty easy... 20 commands = ~120 lines of code if you do it right, and it doesn't need much knowledge if you know how the game's APIs work.

#63 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Jojatekok wrote:
gustav9797 wrote:
Aslai wrote:

Making commands is pretty easy... 20 commands = ~120 lines of code if you do it right, and it doesn't need much knowledge if you know how the game's APIs work.

Yea, a simple switch statement inside the callback loop makes it really easy. The features that you mention could be easily added to any old bot as an afterthought. The difficulty comes from logging in, packet validation, etc. The code bruteforcer is just the same. GBot is nothing special.

#64 Before February 2015

theditor

As a noob in programming,all i could think is that you are a god :<
Well,nicely done!
And if you can,pl0x add facebook login system what is also added in some somepro bot.
It has something to do with facebook access token (hinthint) and i think that is not too hard for you to add.
Like nou said be4,it's useful for banning cakes from your worlds.

*Bows to the master*

#65 Before February 2015

Master1

I'm tired of all these dumb bots EE is slowly dying because when everybody has one the game gets very boring. I wish it would go back to the old days where bots were rare to come by.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#66 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

gustav9797 wrote:

Well, i programmed this with basic C#. Its pretty easy to program if you have done some small programs.

So can I help you?

just asking.

#67 Before February 2015

gustav9797

Lopoi2 wrote:
gustav9797 wrote:

So can I help you?

just asking.

Nah. Ill do everything myself.

uzjIGfi.gif

#68 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

gustav9797 wrote:
Lopoi2 wrote:
gustav9797 wrote:

So can I help you?

just asking.

Nah. Ill do everything myself.

Ok.

#69 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

I know the links are down.. i got the first one but i need the second one.. could someone pm me it?

#70 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Stop spreading the links to these out of control bots! The game has been ruined enough by its community!

Last edited by treejoe4 (Jan 23 2012 6:31:17 pm)

#71 Before February 2015

Twipply

soccerfreak006 wrote:

This is just an account collector!

Prove it.

#72 Before February 2015

Zalgryth

I was warning soccerfreak006 about the other bot he downloaded yesterday. It was taken down very quickly. GBot is fine.

#73 Before February 2015

gustav9797

Guys, I'm still open for new suggestions. Anything can be made with time and will. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

uzjIGfi.gif

#74 Before February 2015

gustav9797

If you want the newest GBot, run this: http://www.mediafire.com/?83dwc8t66d0tn26

Last edited by gustav9797 (Jan 24 2012 2:16:07 pm)

uzjIGfi.gif

#75 Before February 2015

gustav9797

meredith1999 wrote:

Dont spread it delete the link.

Have you even tried to download it?...

uzjIGfi.gif

gustav9797142390515456278

Board footer