Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

Re: GBot {Developing}

Can I ask, are you actually going to publicise this 'bot' ?

#27 Before February 2015

gustav9797

MRBOOGAWESOME wrote:

Yes..

uzjIGfi.gif

#28 Before February 2015

capasha

MRBOOGAWESOME wrote:

Yes, ofc he is going. He didn't create it so why not? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#29 Before February 2015

gustav9797

... Im rewriting the admin list. If theres nothing on a line in adminlist, it skips it. = inf adminlist. Also inverted the dictionary, much easier to get ID now.

Last edited by gustav9797 (Jan 21 2012 2:24:28 pm)

uzjIGfi.gif

#30 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

If you have nothing good to say, dont say anything.

We are allowed to criticize you, and your creations. Deal 'wit it.

Your creation is a rip-off of EE Artist, I like the idea of adding things together.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the timeline if anyone cares:

>The big bang started, and autoclickers were used in EE.
>Capasha creates a disease, it was named nub autoart. || Not sure if this happened before or after EE Animator
-- Somewhere between this Pugmatt starts making macros.
>Aslai makes EE Animator, gets papular and ceases the project like any genius would. (Chris K, Proc)
-- Processor creates a bot, barely anybody knows about it. He is young, and awesome at exploits.
>Cyhp1e makes bot, gets papular and maeks moar
-- Somewhere between or after Chris K comes along, beast steps in with creations.
>Chris Kringel creates a bot idea, gives it around to certain mature people, gets honored.
> MAN THE LIFEBOATS, BOTS EVERYWHERE CAPT'N. Jak has bot. Even the nub atilla has a bot in progress.
> Gustav9797 makes a fail codecracker, ashamed, he resists working with atilla, later asks for halp from atilla, gets slapped in the face, denied, and goes to Zalgryth.
>Zalgryth is okay.jpg, helps gustav with the little things, after Gustav9797 decompiled Zalgryth's EEArtist.
>Gustav9797 is looking forward to publishing "his" bot rip-off. Everybody walks the dinosaur.

TO BE CONTINUED. LOL.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#31 Before February 2015

gustav9797

Fixed it. Max admins can now be 100 or 1000.

if (m1 == "!ban")                     {                         getid();                          if (isadmin == true)                         {                             if (m2 != "")                             {                                 if (m3 != "")                                 {                                     StreamReader testTxt = new StreamReader("admins.txt");                                     string allRead = testTxt.ReadToEnd();                                     testTxt.Close();                                     if (Regex.IsMatch(allRead, m2))                                     {                                         this.connection.Send("say", "You can't ban an admin!");                                         break;                                     }                                     else                                     {                                         File.WriteAllText("bans.txt", m2 + "." + m3 + " " + m4 + " " + m5 + " " + m6 + " " + m7 + "\r\n");                                         this.connection.Send("say", "/kick " + m2 + "." + m3 + " " + m4 + " " + m5 + " " + m6 + " " + m7);                                         this.connection.Send("say", "Banned player " + m2);                                         banlistBox.Text = File.ReadAllText("bans.txt");                                     }                                 }                                 else                                     this.connection.Send("say", prefix + " Enter the reason.");                              }                             else                                 this.connection.Send("say", prefix + " Enter the name to ban.");                         }                         else                         {                             this.connection.Send("say", prefix + " You are not an admin.");                         }                     }

Guys, if there are any commands you would like to have in this bot, reply!

Last edited by gustav9797 (Jan 21 2012 4:18:41 pm)

uzjIGfi.gif

#32 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

gustav9797 wrote:

Fixed it. Max admins can now be 100 or 1000.

if (m1 == "!ban")                     {                         getid();                          if (isadmin == true)                         {                             if (m2 != "")                             {                                 if (m3 != "")                                 {                                     File.WriteAllText("bans.txt", m2 + "." + m3 + "\r\n");                                     this.connection.Send("say", "/kick " + m2 + " " + m3);                                     banlistBox.Text = File.ReadAllText("bans.txt");                                 }                                 else                                     this.connection.Send("say", prefix + " Enter the reason.");                              }                             else                                 this.connection.Send("say", prefix + " Enter the name to ban.");                         }                         else                         {                             this.connection.Send("say", prefix + " You are not an admin.");                         }                     }

Guys, if there are any commands you would like to have in this bot, reply!

Command Suggestions:
Clear Chat
Stalk

#33 Before February 2015

gustav9797

?tilla wrote:

Your creation is a rip-off of EE Artist, I like the idea of adding things together.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Capasha creates a disease, it was named nub autoart. || Not sure if this happened before or after EE Animator
>Aslai makes EE Animator, gets papular and ceases the project like any genius would. (Chris K, Proc)
-- Processor creates a bot, barely anybody knows about it. He is young, and awesome at exploits.
-- Somewhere between or after Chris K comes along, beast steps in with creations.
>Chris Kringel creates a bot idea, gives it around to certain mature people, gets honored.
> MAN THE LIFEBOATS, BOTS EVERYWHERE CAPT'N. Jak has bot. Even the nub atilla has a bot in progress.
> Gustav9797 makes a fail codecracker, ashamed, he resists working with atilla, later asks for halp from atilla, gets slapped in the face, denied, and goes to Zalgryth.
>Zalgryth is okay.jpg, helps gustav with the little things, after Gustav9797 decompiled Zalgryth's EEArtist.
>Gustav9797 is looking forward to publishing "his" bot rip-off. Everybody walks the dinosaur.

TO BE CONTINUED. LOL.

Looking forward to the continue.. xD

Command Suggestions:
Clear Chat
Stalk

Clear chat like how? The bot spams the chat until its clear?

uzjIGfi.gif

#34 Before February 2015

ChrisKringel

gustav9797 wrote:

Finished the ban list. The only problem now is to display the reason which is stored in bans.txt next to the name sepparated by a dot, and the end of the line has a ;. I can't figure out how to get the reason.   Any tips?

Also added alot of commands.

if (local == userid | local1 == userid | local2 == userid | local3 == userid | local4 == userid | local5 == userid | local6 == userid | local7 == userid | local8 == userid | local9 == userid | local10 == userid)

Might I step in at this point? I have definately to agree with ?tilla at this point, there are way too much "bots" pooping up at the moment. And I dont even check this board regularly. But it is a shame to see what those bots consist of. If you want to learn a programming language you should start with some basic programs, so you actually learn something. By just looking at this if statement, that contains a unnessecary, ridicolus number of conditions I can say that you still have to learn various basics before creating some advanced bots. Of course, while working on a specific tool you always learn something, as well did I while working on EEBot. I learned about the whole messaging stuff, I also did'nt work with manual thread synchronization for a long time so EEBot was really a refresh on that part. But while looking at the snippet you posted I would advise you to do some basic tools first. You don't include debug-textboxes in a GUI. Visual Studio has a great debugger built in, so you might wanna take a look into that. And some basic condition stuff, so that you are able to prevent this really ugly if-statement above... But those are just my two cents...

And since I'm really a big fan of RegEx: Please don't do this... It really hurts my soul :'(

gustav9797 wrote:
StreamReader testTxt = new StreamReader("admins.txt");                                     string allRead = testTxt.ReadToEnd();                                     testTxt.Close();                                     if (Regex.IsMatch(allRead, m2))

Last edited by ChrisKringel (Jan 21 2012 5:00:45 pm)

#35 Before February 2015

ostkaka

gustav9797 wrote:
                       if (m1 == "!help")                         {                             this.connection.Send("say", prefix + "Commands: !bot, !vote, !help, !godmode  ");                             System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(800);                             this.connection.Send("say", prefix + "Admin commands: !kick, !ban, !save, !load,");                             System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(800);                             this.connection.Send("say", prefix + "!clear, !reset, !roomname, !setcode, !prefix, !prefix off");                         } Example  if (m1 == "!ban")                     {                         getid();                          if (local == userid | local1 == userid | local2 == userid | local3 == userid | local4 == userid | local5 == userid | local6 == userid | local7 == userid | local8 == userid | local9 == userid | local10 == userid)                         {                             if (m2 != "")                             {                                 if (m3 != "")                                 {                                     File.WriteAllText("bans.txt", m2 + "." + m3 + ";\r\n");                                     this.connection.Send("say", "/kick " + m2 + " " + m3);                                     banlistBox.Text = File.ReadAllText("bans.txt");                                 }                                 else                                     this.connection.Send("say", prefix + " Enter the reason.");                              }                             else                                 this.connection.Send("say", prefix + " Enter the name to ban.");                         }                         else                         {                             this.connection.Send("say", prefix + " You are not an admin.");                         }                     }

It hurts my eyes.:|

Last edited by ostkaka (Jan 21 2012 5:24:21 pm)

#36 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Gustav don't you DARE release this "bot"

Do you know how many people would be like

"Omgz I has tis bot lool" "wow u soo pro u hases a booot! :O!!!11!!"

And then people who DO have REAL bots will be asked "wow is that GBot? Lame I has that too"

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#37 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

BuzzerBee wrote:

And then people who DO have REAL bots will be asked "wow is that GBot? Lame I has that too"

Sounds liek someone who just wants to be unique. I don't blame you though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
It's human nature I suppose.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#38 Before February 2015

smileyxp

BuzzerBee wrote:

lol, isn't this exactly what You did.
and he never said he was going to release it.
And anyways, Are you going to release it gustav?
because i don't recall you saying you were.

#39 Before February 2015

ace master 11

smileyxp wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

lol, isn't this exactly what You did.
and he never said he was going to release it.
And anyways, Are you going to release it gustav?
because i don't recall you saying you were.

Yah he is i was testing it all day.
I'm looking foward to the release!

#40 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

If this will get released, I'll ask Anonymous to DDoS the download link //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue [Just kidding]

#41 Before February 2015

gustav9797

xjeex wrote:
DylanDaSkater wrote:

Chat commands:
Clear Chat
Stalk

when you say !clear or something

then the bot says

"[Bot] Cleaning Chat \n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n Chat Cleaned"

\n= New Line (ENTER)

the \n's are not visible on EE chat

Too bad !clear is taken by clearing world //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Yea, ill add a !clearchat.
Yesterday I finished some "security" stuff, admins cant ban/kick eachother and the owner can !removeadmin.

uzjIGfi.gif

#42 Before February 2015

capasha

?tilla wrote:

TO BE CONTINUED. LOL.

Lets resort this...

1) Twipply, Gcommer created tools for EE
2) EE Animator was born exactly the same time or after. It was little private till someone shared it with many more. Aslai created animator with passwords. bla bla.
3) Cyphie created bots for EE.
4)   Somewhere here did Dav112 and Showpath create EEAB and I created my own autobuilder.
5) I started coding a bot.
6) Processor didn't know how to create bots and asked how to hook into webbrowsers in various forums, like wpe does. He then saw cyph1e. And asked Nou how cyph1e did, and Nou said how it works and bla bla.
7) Chriskringel come to the forum and showed up his bot
8) ??????
9) Everyone does know how Chriskringel did it, and the bot's spreads like fire.

Have I forgot something? But who really cares how it started..
It's just too much now.

gustav9797 wrote:

Good as in a whole code on silverplate? Or that "x == admin" is a bad way?

Last edited by doh (Jan 22 2012 2:40:27 am)

#43 Before February 2015

Soulrunner

Hey, its meh from the level, will i be like a co owner allways?

Any way Awesome bot, do you have any idea for when it will be for public?

#44 Before February 2015

Mylo
Master Developer

oh my god. more i wont say. (meant it bad *haha*)

#45 Before February 2015

Cyral

He obviously decompiled EE Artist, as doh said this is VERY basic coding.

Btw, To get the player name from say, Record the ID and NAME from an ADD message and make a function to get the corresponding Name based on the ID.

Dont ever share a bot again btw.

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#46 Before February 2015

gustav9797

EE Beast wrote:

Btw, To get the player name from say, Record the ID and NAME from an ADD message and make a function to get the corresponding Name based on the ID.

Dont ever share a bot again btw.

Excactly what I did. On "add" it stores the name as key and ID as value, then it checks if the one who sent the messages'd corresponds to the ID from a name in adminlist.
I can give you the sourcecode as proof.

EDIT: The code youre talking bout/quoting is the first failed one, stop talking about it! Its crap!

Last edited by gustav9797 (Jan 22 2012 2:57:56 pm)

uzjIGfi.gif

#47 Before February 2015

Nou

I'm having fun banning people using your bot spamming the chat. Keep at it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

No u.

#48 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

^this. Very annoying.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#49 Before February 2015

gustav9797

Keep on banning them...

uzjIGfi.gif

#50 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

This bot is awsome...

I like our work... I would like to help, but I only know the basic instructions of C++....

Can I suggest you to make something to record magic?

gustav9797142390515456278

Board footer