Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Re: It's hilarious that you wonder why Chris doesn't visit the forums.

RavaTroll wrote:

Also, you never answered any of my arguments in the thread you used in the first post, you just answered ONE argument. And I even ask you your thoughts and you just ignored this question, saying "I feel saddened by the text wall party I have started.".
Did you even read the "text wall party" ?

I actually tried to, but I was tired.   Is there a way that you can just put each argument in a [ code ] or [ quote ]?   That way, I can address each one.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#52 Before February 2015

Allie

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:
RavaTroll wrote:

Also, you never answered any of my arguments in the thread you used in the first post, you just answered ONE argument. And I even ask you your thoughts and you just ignored this question, saying "I feel saddened by the text wall party I have started.".

I actually tried to, but I was tired.   Is there a way that you can just put each argument in a [ code ] or [ quote ]?   That way, I can address each one.

...You can't read when you're tired?

#53 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Allie wrote:
32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:
RavaTroll wrote:

...You can't read when you're tired?

It's much easier to do something fun when you're tired.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

32OrtonEdge32dh1423707558253874

Board footer