Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#151 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Contest

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:
Different55 wrote:

top 10 top 10 top 10 top 10 top 10 top 10....

Nervous nervous nervous nervous...

Shutting up. We need a countdown. Make an swf and embed it into the announcements thing at the top. I'm pretty sure it supports HTML.

This. The entire post.

Times 10 now.... eating an enormous amount of food hasn't helped.... and I still haven't gained any weight... Is that normal? Eating whatever, whenever and still staying the same weight?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (2)

#152 Before February 2015

Robotmega

How much time left to announce winners? https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

#153 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Robotmega wrote:

How much time left to announce winners? https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can you read??

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

We have settled on a final verdict of the winners. They will be announced tomorrow night. (Night for me, that is. GMT time zone.)

#154 Before February 2015

Robotmega

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:
Robotmega wrote:

Can you read??

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

We have settled on a final verdict of the winners. They will be announced tomorrow night. (Night for me, that is. GMT time zone.)

Yes, i readed, but i want to know how much time left because i dont know GMT time zone

#155 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Robotmega wrote:
KRAZYMAN50 wrote:
Robotmega wrote:

Can you read??

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Yes, i readed, but i want to know how much time left because i dont know GMT time zone

Ever thought about changing timezone settings on the forum? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Apr 20 2011 9:05:57 pm)

#156 Before February 2015

Robotmega

Just say me how much time left >:l

#157 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

The suspense is killing me, announce them in the MORNING please! D:

#158 Before February 2015

Fer22f

PLEASE ANNOUNCE!

I'm wwaaaaiittiingg.... pppppllleaasseeeee aannnnunncee!

Countdown:

<script type="text/javascript"> //###################################################################################### // Author: ricocheting.com // Version: v2.0 // Date: 2011-03-31 // Description: displays the amount of time until the "dateFuture" entered below.  // NOTE: the month entered must be one less than current month. ie; 0=January, 11=December // NOTE: the hour is in 24 hour format. 0=12am, 15=3pm etc // format: dateFuture1 = new Date(year,month-1,day,hour,min,sec) // example: dateFuture1 = new Date(2003,03,26,14,15,00) = April 26, 2003 - 2:15:00 pm  dateFuture1 = new Date(2011,3,21,1,00,00);  // TESTING: comment out the line below to print out the "dateFuture" for testing purposes //document.write(dateFuture +"<br />");   //################################### //nothing beyond this point function GetCount(ddate,iid){  	dateNow = new Date();	//grab current date 	amount = ddate.getTime() - dateNow.getTime();	//calc milliseconds between dates 	delete dateNow;  	// if time is already past 	if(amount < 0){ 		document.getElementById(iid).innerHTML="Now!"; 	} 	// else date is still good 	else{ 		days=0;hours=0;mins=0;secs=0;out="";  		ms = (""+((amount%1000)+1000)).substr(1,3);		amount = Math.floor(amount/1000);//kill the "milliseconds" so just secs  		days=Math.floor(amount/86400);//days 		amount=amount%86400;  		hours=Math.floor(amount/3600);//hours 		amount=amount%3600;  		mins=Math.floor(amount/60);//minutes 		amount=amount%60;  		secs=Math.floor(amount);//seconds  		if(days != 0){out += days +" "+((days==1)?"day":"days")+", ";} 		if(hours != 0){out += hours +" "+((hours==1)?"hour":"hours")+", ";} 		out += mins +" "+((mins==1)?"min":"mins")+", "; 		out += secs +("."+ms)+" "+((secs==1)?"sec":"secs")+", "; 		out = out.substr(0,out.length-2); 		document.getElementById(iid).innerHTML=out;  		setTimeout(function(){GetCount(ddate,iid)}, 25); 	} }  window.onload=function(){ 	GetCount(dateFuture1, 'countbox1'); 	//you can add additional countdowns here (just make sure you create dateFuture2 and countbox2 etc for each) }; </script> <div id="countbox1"></div>

Last edited by Fer22f (Apr 20 2011 9:26:18 pm)

#159 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Fer22f wrote:

PLEASE ANNOUNCE!

You just said ****.

"ppppplllea****eeeee"

Now can someone tell me who's going to announce the winners?

#160 Before February 2015

Fer22f

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:
Fer22f wrote:

PLEASE ANNOUNCE!

You just said ****.

"ppppplllea****eeeee"

Now can someone tell me who's going to announce the winners?

You are very malicious ¬¬
On my countdown will be on 28 minutes..

#161 Before February 2015

Robotmega

11 minutes more :3

#162 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Nope, RPG said tomorrow.

#163 Before February 2015

Robotmega

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#164 Before February 2015

Pike270

Robotmega wrote:

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Have patience Robo.Good things come to those who wait.

#165 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

I was just told by someone that my level is not far from the top 3...

#166 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

do the admins know who the winners are yet?

#167 Before February 2015

COOLMAX500

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

is that now this evening? i cant wait!!!:)

#168 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

OH MAN! i cant wait to find out who wins (though secretly want my team to win lol)

#169 Before February 2015

Allie

Still hours to go until it's announced... I managed to get top 10 last time, but there were only 3 winners. There's so many amazing worlds in this contest, I don't think I'll get top 10, but I can still hope //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Good luck to everyone ~

#170 Before February 2015

MacGuy360

whose the top ten rpg?

#171 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Patience everybody...

*leads everybody in a meditation chant*

Omgomgomgomgomgomfomfm
I can't wait!!!

#172 Before February 2015

Allie

Lol Pyro. Meditation. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
I'm nervous. :L

On an unrelated note: Your inbox is full, Pyro.

#173 Before February 2015

capasha

Here is the time at rpgmasters timezone. http://free.timeanddate.com/clock/i2jx1aut/n239

#174 Before February 2015

3mike231

omg it's finally time I dreamed about the smileys one night too.

xD

#175 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Be patient, I have lots of other work to do before I can start announcing the winners. That's why I said in my previous post that it would be at night in my time zone.

Until then, I'll tease you guys a bit by telling you that exactly 20 team members have made it in to the 1st place slots and 16 members managed to get 2nd place slots. (This might undergo some last minute changes depending on the input of other judges, but that's what we've got so far).

Meredith 14239557965636

Board footer