Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 Before February 2015

Chimi

Re: Contest

thanks Bee.
I highly doubt that you won't get in the top 3. But don't skip contests, that's no fun for you. Maybe instead you could team up with some of the less awesome people who weren't on Your dream team this year and teach them a few things.

Wooted by: (2)

#102 Before February 2015

mustang

BEE wrote:
Supadorf24 wrote:

Well, I'm pretty sure Bee intentionally wrote the reviews after the levels had been submitted. I think Bee wants to win, too. Yn8I7.png

Supa is correct,   however if I do get top 5 for this one, Im considering opting out of the next contest. Contests are supposed to be fun, and they are none if people feel   they dont have a chance.

Actually being a judge might be a good idea for the next contest, depending on the prize of course. So skipping might not be a bad idea.

Also, for those feeling like they have no hope, maybe a rule can be instituted where the winners of the previous contest (top 5 only or something like that) are not allowed to enter in the next contest to give others a chance to win. Maybe the judges can also be awarded with part of the contest prize to encourage more talented and solid reviewers to help judge and not feel the need to win that smiley there is only one chance to get.

#103 Before February 2015

Chimi

mustang wrote:

maybe a rule can be instituted where the winners of the previous contest (top 5 only or something like that) are not allowed to enter in the next contest to give others a chance to win. Maybe the judges can also be awarded with part of the contest prize to encourage more talented and solid reviewers to help judge and not feel the need to win that smiley there is only one chance to get.

Perhaps the winners on the teams for the previous contest couldn't join a team with any player that was on their winning team...

...that was confusing. Okay, say BEE wins. Next contest, she can't be on a team with any people that are on her team for this contest.

#104 Before February 2015

Shift

Chimi wrote:
mustang wrote:

maybe a rule can be instituted where the winners of the previous contest (top 5 only or something like that) are not allowed to enter in the next contest to give others a chance to win. Maybe the judges can also be awarded with part of the contest prize to encourage more talented and solid reviewers to help judge and not feel the need to win that smiley there is only one chance to get.

Perhaps the winners on the teams for the previous contest couldn't join a team with any player that was on their winning team...

...that was confusing. Okay, say BEE wins. Next contest, she can't be on a team with any people that are on her team for this contest.

I like that idea!

Another solution (though not quite as good), would be to only give them a fraction of the energy increase. Let's be honest, we're mostly in it for the smilies, anyway, but having over 2,200 max energy is pretty unfair :/

#105 Before February 2015

Skudish

Unless someone has an answer for it, I guess this would be a suggestion or request for Chris;
Any way of accessing the submitted levels with my Kong account?   I don't want to set-up another account just for that.

#106 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Rpg any new news on the judging?

#107 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Pyromaniac wrote:

Yes, an update as far as where the judges are in their judging would be nice.

Lol I feel like a kid at the store waiting for his mom to check out.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#108 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

i LOVE this idea of a list of teams! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
just try to fill all teams in as fast as possible! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#109 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Pyromaniac wrote:

We're planning on getting together tonight to discuss our favourite levels. If everything goes well, we'll reach a verdict tonight.

#110 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

neat! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#111 Before February 2015

Nou

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:

We're planning on getting together tonight to discuss our favourite levels. If everything goes well, we'll reach a verdict tonight.

Nice to hear //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Does that also mean revealing the winners tonight (if everything goes well). If so, are you going to tease us again? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

No u.

#112 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

I am laughing at how positive and thinking MX's map is the best

What has it got to do with easter? Odd bits of eggs, and the word "easter"... The art is stale, and the minis are poor. You will be lucky to get top 10, let alone 1st or 2nd

I am not saying the map i worked on is better, but there are better art and mini maps out there.

So, stop bigging yourself up MX.

My prediction:
1st DKlevels map
2nd MG Crew
3rd Duracell Bunnies
4th Coldstorm
then the rest are for the other decent teams.

Last edited by Doctor_downes (Apr 20 2011 3:08:50 am)

#113 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Omg eedd...did u not read my posts??? Wow... I said CLEARLY, "i will be surprised and happy if we make it into the top ten"

and lol, everyone btw, I don't even know why eedd doesn't like me, I THINK it's because I criticised his map....? But I don't even know... He just suddenly hated me and down repped mewith the reason "noob",..

Lololol

and about your sig, like WTF?! I KNOW we are not the beat and I've told people several times. Our minis need work in most of our levels and we try to rake advice from other people... Something you obviously can't do..   So who is the stuck up one here?

Oh and one more thing, I CLEARLY told different to stop "bigging" us up, so how can you blame a whole crew for something that one person did, and the leader doesn't even agree with?!?!?

And you either need to learn how to read, because I clearly said that I'll be surprised if we make it into the top 10. Or learn how to take advice, so that none of this would have happened...

K? K. I'm glad we had that little discussion. Good day.

Last edited by Pyromaniac (Apr 20 2011 4:48:44 am)

#114 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

Phahahaha that post made me lol so much pyromaniac.

It is not because you critiqued the map I help make, it is because you and your team, and the way they act on the forums, just like you demonstrated.

It is your fault that your crew, MX, has a bad reputation, and always seem bad, is because you cant control your own members, and produce sub-standard art + mini maps.

Your maps always focuses on art, and gives terrible minis, which are no fun, and more rage than it is worth, Yes there are worse culprits out there, and I was also responding to some terrible comments on your level link page, saying it is a possible winner etc. It will never happen, neither will your team, it will never get good, just stuck at a bad standard, as most of your members have other commitments, like other crews, so the maps end out terrible.

Have a look at your maps.

Your art it there, not the best, but better than some, but the neglect is in the minis. hence shown in the poor attempt on the "easter" map you produced.

You seem so up your own **** that you cant see that your maps are bad.

My tip: Sort your crew out, and settle with 1-2 crews max, then try to think of some "Fun" minis for your maps, and then, i may gain some respect for this crew.

To be honest, i cant believe I am wasting my energy on such a low-life crew like this.

#115 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Ok... Well I'm not gonna argue with you... I'm 14.... I play ee as a side thing, it's not like my life, and mx crew began just for fun and that's how it's going to stay....

So can we kindly agree to disagree over this?

*offers hand to shake*

#116 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

LOL, asif.

And nice dig at me for having no life.

I am more social than you no doubt.
I have a beautiful girlfriend that i take out every other day, and i go out with my friends most days aswell.

I dont take EE seriously either, it is just a break from my hectic life.

So what, that you are 14? Age doesnt matter, I am 18, who cares? I dont.
And btw, shouldn't you be playing club penguin or something like that? I think that would suit you more than ee.

#117 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

No! I wasn't saying you had no life.... Ugh....... Fine so you don't want to stop arguing? Ima just gonna stop thn //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#118 Before February 2015

Nou

woot arguing on the internets!

No u.

#119 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

Pyro,

it's not like my life

As stated by you, I know you are playing dumb, but you are saying that it isn't yours, but mine instead, which is a low blow.
Now you are denying it?
Well, i think you need to know how to phrase your sentences.
You are only stopping, as you are being made a fool of.
Well, there is one phrase for you.
You are a noob.

#120 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Ok. Lol @nou //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#121 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Not trying to be funny but I've never seen him act this way. :/ You feeling ok? Having any problems you want to talk about in PMs or something?

Last edited by Different55 (Apr 20 2011 5:37:36 am)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#122 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Next person to add fuel to the fire of this pointless drama gets an instant ban. I don't tolerate e-drama, so if you're gonna keep this up, do it over PM.

#123 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

RPG, I am just going to do one last post, Ok? then I will stop. Promise.

You're self righteous, self pretentious
Your ways are not for me
You're deluded, so confused

Lyrics from 5fpd - Death before dishonour. Best summary imo.

And sorry, I just wanted to deal with Different, and Pyro in one chunk. They, well, are, well, You can decide for that. I said too much.

Well, i am out, gone out with friends.

Last edited by Doctor_downes (Apr 20 2011 5:53:11 am)

#124 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:

RPG, if 10% of the world's students can't focus in school today, I blame you. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#125 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

TakoMan02 wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:

RPG, if 10% of the world's students can't focus in school today, I blame you. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Shouldn't the children have an easter 2 week break atm? Most schools and colleges here in england does :/

Meredith 14239557965636

Board footer