Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Chimi

Re: Forum member rating service!

Sure, Wezza. Like he considered putting you at the front of the list.

#52 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

(on my phone again, enter key does nothing, so -- = line break)      --      -.-        -- My parents pick the absolute worst days to go out and do their crap.   Day of the Easter contest? Ohai lol we're goin' to see ur borin' cousins.   PERFECT day for getting crap done here? Lol we gotta go see moar cousins ololol.        --     I may be able to get 2-3 done today, if we don't stay long.   Also, Imma work extra hard this entire week because I'm leaving on wednesday to go to the place I'm moving to to check out high schools.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#53 Before February 2015

Chimi

You don't need to put quite that much effort into this... It should be enjoyable for you as well.

#54 Before February 2015

NikK

^ You are absolutely wrong. This is his job and he gets paid for this. In fact, this is his life. Also, I want mine now. I SAID NOW DAMNIT. So stop goin' out with your cousins and start working, or you're gonna get fired, new boy. ^ There. Finished with sarcasm.

#55 Before February 2015

supadorf24

JadElClemens wrote:

My parents pick the absolute worst days to go out and do their crap.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXRinzI9Jmc[/youtube]
Skip to 3:01.

JadElClemens wrote:

it was really just bad luck that those three forum games, out of (probable) loads of good posts that could've been picked.

Do you randomly pick the topics or do you pick them based on whichever ones are at the top of the list? Forum games are usually pretty high up on the list because the list goes in order of topic activity. For instance, like Panic said earlier in this topic, he hasn't posted in MX Crew's topic for a long time, but the MX Crew topic was near the top of his "Show all posts" list, because MX Crew is an active topic.

Last edited by Supadorf24 (May 8 2011 4:16:45 pm)

#56 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Supadorf24 wrote:
JadElClemens wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXRinzI9Jmc[/youtube] Skip to 3:01.

JadElClemens wrote:

it was really just bad luck that those three forum games, out of (probable) loads of good posts that could've been picked.

Do you randomly pick the topics or do you pick them based on whichever ones are at the top of the list? Forum games are usually pretty high up on the list because the list goes in order of topic activity. For instance, like Panic said earlier in this topic, he hasn't posted in MX Crew's topic for a long time, but the MX Crew topic was near the top of his "Show all posts" list, because MX Crew is an active topic.

-- First, an announcement. I prolly won't be able to rate anyone else today, it's gonna be past my bedtime before I get home. -- -- As for the post selection, I generally take an even amount of topics from each page and 'sweep' from top to bottom.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#57 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

:O My score got higher.

Why is that?

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#58 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Read the posts with multiple edits, bro.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#59 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

Sign me up!

#60 Before February 2015

Panic

Supadorf24 wrote:
JadElClemens wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXRinzI9Jmc[/youtube]
Skip to 3:01.

JadElClemens wrote:

2YTqz.png Wrong person you got there. I post in MX some times. Nou is the one that said that.

Anyway, do posts on this thread go towards rating?

EDIT: I'd love to see how you're going to rate Chewy on rep...

Last edited by Panic (May 9 2011 5:27:05 am)

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#61 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Hm. Still not added to the list :/

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#62 Before February 2015

Wezza

Chimi wrote:

Sure, Wezza. Like he considered putting you at the front of the list.

thats not what i ment...

#63 Before February 2015

Chimi

Lol 1bigsmile1
I know pFhcd.png

Hey, I guess I could help you out a little bit if i get the chance. You gotta let me know how though

Last edited by Chimi (May 9 2011 1:50:51 pm)

#64 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Different -- I haven't been able to get on here on anything but my phone, so I can't edit the main post. -- Chimi, I just gotta fix the spreadsheet (label previously unlabeled functions, optimize equations, etc.), I'll be happy to have you on board. After I get home (on the bus) I'll fix that stuff, upload it w/ instructions or w/e, and get started. -- Chewy's rep won't be counted, it's faked. It'd be bad for him if he got counted, anywho.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#65 Before February 2015

Chimi

Haha. I need your spreadsheet somehow. Filesharing perhaps?

#66 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Do me. Plxorz.

Last edited by TheGreenTroll (May 9 2011 3:25:38 pm)

#67 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I uploaded the outdated one via mediafire, I'll do that again. Just wait a 'lil.

EDIT:
To answer [someone's name here]'s question, I avoid this thread when picking threads. Other than that, I don't read the names of threads I've picked until I pick them. If I do happen to choose this thread, I won't use it as a post.

EDIT2: Quick question, Chimi and anyone else with a disabled rep. What was your net/total rep before you shut it off?

Last edited by JadElClemens (May 9 2011 4:27:48 pm)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#68 Before February 2015

Panic

JadElClemens wrote:

I uploaded the outdated one via mediafire, I'll do that again. Just wait a 'lil.

EDIT:
To answer [someone's name here]'s question, I avoid this thread when picking threads. Other than that, I don't read the names of threads I've picked until I pick them. If I do happen to choose this thread, I won't use it as a post.

EDIT2: Quick question, Chimi and anyone else with a disabled rep. What was your net/total rep before you shut it off?

Can't you just tell them to turn it back on long enough for you to note it? This is a forum. People can lie.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#69 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Wait, I just realized. This is a forum, and people can lie, so you should just turn your rep on when I get to you. This is 100% pure my idea, right here. Lol, Panic does nothing around here.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#70 Before February 2015

Zoidy☺

^agreed. do me :3

#71 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Beginning with Deadlord's post, spelling and grammar errors are no longer divided by two before being divided by 25. This will change their point deduction from 0.02 to 0.04, which can be a big change for some people (1.5 point deduction to 3 point deduction, for example).

Also

You guys spawn like rabbits.
>finish one
>2 moar, DO ME OLOL

That's not to say I don't want you to post here, I just find it funny.

Last edited by JadElClemens (May 9 2011 5:41:09 pm)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#72 Before February 2015

Panic

You sir, should come up with your own ideas on how to run your own thread. 1xd1

#73 Before February 2015

Muffin

TROLOLOLO MAKE MEH OEN!!!!

Oh wait, think them out... uhm...

Dear JadElClemens,
     Would you mind rating me? That would be nice.
                                                                                                                                Thanks,
                                                                                                                                Muffin.

P.S. Don't count that top part.

Last edited by Muffin (May 9 2011 6:56:10 pm)

#74 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Panic wrote:

You sir, should come up with your own ideas on how to run your own thread. 1xd1

You were correct, though. You had a good idea, and I was like 'I'll use this'. I come up with my own ideas, where do you think all these algorithms and such came from?

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#75 Before February 2015

Chimi

Jad, keep your eye out. I'm enabling my rep for a while.
By the way, I'm on board and will now be rating ya'lls.

JadElClemens1423708183253249

Board footer