Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

MrScaniaV8Super

Re: fire the inactive mods

Why fire them? They have all done something on this forum! Some are more active than other are, but they are all good.

#27 Before February 2015

Deetz

Bee is better dan fine. Bee is da nub killah.

#28 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Zakleo wrote:

Kill Bass Bee Jake EDJ, and Jad, he's too strict!

Strict = A good forum with less spam and useless topics. Also it doesn't bother me just ignore it or don't look it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#29 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

BuzzerBee wrote:
Number1KirbyFan wrote:

The only moderator I see moderating is TakoMan02

Bass does a lot. JEC does a lot. Supadorf mods a bit... I don't know what you're talking about

Bass(Forgot Numbers): I haven't seen him moderate lately. I've just seen him act like a non-moderator forumer...
Different55: Forgot about him...
Supadorf24: I haven't seen him, either. Maybe you were looking at dead topics? I usually don't go past page 1 unless I'm in the Forum Games sub-forum... There's usually not very much moderating in the Forum Game sub-forum...

#30 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Dude Bass5098 is on mostly everyday and he's an awesome mod and does his job above the call of duty.

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#31 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

TakoMan02 wrote:

Solution to Jad's problem and this : new rank: Retired Staff

Definitely an interesting idea, yes.

Zoey2070 wrote:

I think we should get rid of Alex, honestly. He hasn't posted in over half a year, and he's really done nothing. I haven't even seen him in a while. I mean, yes, I consider him a friend, but seriously, he hasn't even posted in this year. Then, you could promote someone else to admin and then the list would be shorter.

Only half a year? I figured it'd be more.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#32 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Well, when I first came t the forum from my break from ee, I legit said ti myself "holy **** that's a lot of mods." So yes, the forums are kinda running wild with "mods", however active or inactive they are lol..

I'm pretty sure chewy left EE, I'm not sure, but I haven't seen him post in forever.. The last time I talked to Alex was like last year, and when I left, along with D55 and Bass, those were the only mods... I honestly think all of these other mods are pointless. Except maybe tako and bee, because I have actually seen them fix things //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue But why WOULDN'T you get rid of the useless mods is what I'm wondering.. Like why haven't you already? Obviously they aren't doing anything... So what's even the point...?

Idk, I thought 5 was enough, but that's just lil ol me

#33 Before February 2015

Michal

I hardly see Jakery and Bee, let's fire them!

#34 Before February 2015

krubby

who cares? if they're inactive, then they ain't doing any harm. seeing some extra names hurts in no way. bee isn't inactive anyways.

#35 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Well, if they are inactive wtf is the point in keeping them

#36 Before February 2015

EDJ

They should be made goldmembers

#37 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Pyromaniac wrote:

It would be different if we had a contract or anything that bounds us to our title.

Ever heard of the phrase "don't burn bridges"? There's no reason to completely remove their rank, so why do it?

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#38 Before February 2015

Wezza

Firing is harder than it seems, it goes further then just saying "your done here". You really have to explain something, not just a poll about who should go and who should stay.

#39 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

jadelclemens shouldn't be fired, he is doing alot of work fyi. I think that supadorf should be fired, he doesn't do a ton of stuff

#40 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

TakoMan02 wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:

It would be different if we had a contract or anything that bounds us to our title.

Ever heard of the phrase "don't burn bridges"? There's no reason to completely remove their rank, so why do it?

Make them like Alex then, "absentee admin/mod", and yes, it would be different, but you don't, and that's the thing.

#41 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

holy crap. a thread i made on getting rid of that long moderated by: list under each subforum went haywire and now its a big discussion on all the mods. keep in mind that this thread is just to make the forums look better for OCD people.

#42 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

deetz wrote:

Also, you should fire mods that when they actually are on they don't do any modding work. Like EDJ and Chewy.

I do stuff. :3

TakoMan02 wrote:

Solution to Jad's problem and this : new rank: Retired Staff

Ehh. Not really feeling it.

Brawler700 wrote:

keep in mind that this thread is just to make the forums look better for OCD people.

Oh, but it is more than just that. Making the forums look better makes them look more professional. Cyclone wants this forum to be professional, hence why we aren't allowed to change our titles.

#43 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Just because your not really feelin it, means we have to deal with uglier forums D:

#44 Before February 2015

Wezza

Love it how no one is talking about Chewy.

#45 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Pyromaniac wrote:

Just because your not really feelin it, means we have to deal with uglier forums D:

wat. No, seriously. WAT. Because I'm not feeling it, the forums are uglier? I'm at a loss for words. How does one even reply to this?

Wezza wrote:

Love it how no one is talking about Chewy.

What about Chewy?

#46 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I'll break it down for you:

Basically, all these mod names stretch the forums. At least on my computer. Now, I don't know about the rest of you, but this is very annoying, especially since I only come on the forums on a mobile device, and I have to scroll ten times longer to get anywhere. Now, one might ask why in the heck do we have so many mods? I would answer, who the heck even knows? Half of them do not do anything. I'm not talking about you chewy, I'm talking about others. Mainly supadorf, edj (at least not that I've seen anymore), and jakery.

NOW,to sum this up nicely so that you might be able to formulate a response this time, I do not see the point in having mods that don't do anything. I understand bees thing with the behind the scenes, but I barely even see these "mods" online. Much less post. Now some of you are doing great job. Takoman, bee, jad, d55, you, but,   I fail to see the point in keeping the others.

Now I'm going to tie this up to the "retired staff" idea. If you don't want the "mods" to lose their jobs completely, or as tako said "don't bun your bridges, the. Just change their titles. But, when you said "eh I'm not really feelin it", my response basically meant, who cares? It's obvious many of us are "feelin it". If you put retired staff as the titles, then they are not completely fired, just taken off the SUBFORUMS, to make the forums nicer.

Not only that, but it's also the principle of the thing, why should they get to keep their titles if they don't do anything? Is that how It works now?

Last edited by Pyromaniac (Jun 13 2012 4:24:23 am)

#47 Before February 2015

imgood9

BuzzerBee wrote:

The mods who are inactive are not harming anyone.

If you're so concerned about the list being too long, zoom out and it will look smaller.

You had me confused with BEE.
All that time i thought BEE was you.

On Topic: Most mods are inactive because of the fact that Everybody Edits is not their whole life. People have jobs.

#48 Before February 2015

Kirby

Guys, we all know this topic is just brawler trying to avoid getting banned for the millionth time

No offense //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#49 Before February 2015

orP Awesome231 Pro

Should be locked to get this over with. UMADBRO? I dont care.

RhazzleFrazzle1423710112251320

Board footer