Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

Re: I'm sorry

Lashkar wrote:

It appears people like you will never understand the term "sub forum"

Oh, I know what they are.   Doesn't mean it's a free-for-all discussion area about anything.   Whatcha reading about on the EE forums? Rape!

Lashkar wrote:

I think I am on the right lines of thinking you are not aware that there was a topic about rape a while back. Here it is: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=27226. It is a sensitive subject, though it can be discussed, only if it is an reasonable manner and not in a way to persecute other users. Echo! is not trying to hurt others by what he says, though he discusses it as if it is a general thing, I believe this is not appropriate, one should not discuss such a subject with lack of thought. It's also good for the younger users of this forum to have some understanding of the dangers of life. As I said, there is no harm discussing it as long as it's moral and not insensitive.

I had quit the forums for awhile.   I was not amused with some of the moderators' actions.   Anyway, that's kinda weird to be on a forum about a kid videogame of bouncing smiley faces.   Fans of EE, what do you wanna talk about? Let's discuss rape.   Wat.

Lashkar wrote:

My I ask my dear, why do you always have to poke the fire?

Poking the fire?   Echo's the one lighting it.   I'm the one asking why he's lighting the fire.

Lashkar wrote:

These kind of events are very traumatizing, people get told to express their life and talk about them if it is upsetting, as harboring such thoughts has never helped anyone.   His past events does not excuse his creepy behaviour what so ever, but these events effects his creepy behaviour. You have such a lack of understanding of what he has been through, he should not be treated any different due to his life, but you should still understand that these life events may be causing his behaviour. I once read somewhere that when people get sexually assaulted more people copy this path than not. Meaning it's a vicious circle. In a certain logic, no these events do not excuse his "creepy behaviour", but they effect it. Stop being ignorant to the truth.

Yeah, a lot of people go through these things.   Probably most members on here have gone through something like this or know someone who has.   Doesn't mean we make multiple topics about it and try to get people to feel bad for us.   Life sucks.   Bad things happen.   I feel bad for the guy but he's made multiple topics about this and keeps bringing up his life a lot.   We get it.   He's had a bad past.   This is the EE forums, not the Discussion of Echo's Life forums.

Lashkar wrote:

Oh dear, what are you saying?

I mean exactly what I say.

Lashkar wrote:

Who here has ever suggest that they like Echo! because of his life? In fact, can't you see more people are starting to dislike him because of this? You're on of these people, I think I am right to beleive people are getting frustated of his current behaviour and attitude, people are not liking him because of it. so what you just said is hypocrisy. You're looking at what he says in the wrong way. If you think everything he says is just a sly way to get attention and make people feel sorry for him, I believe this is not the case.

He once tried to get me banned because he got a lot of people to like him because they sympathized for him when we got in an argument.   Since I prefer to keep my personal and private things to myself, at least online, people wre against me, and I even got warned for needing to leave Echo alone because he was depressed.   WELL GUESS WHAT, I've been depressed for well over a few years by now.   Not saying why.   Something that sucks, that's for sure.   But this isn't the Discussion of AzurePudding's Life forums.   This is a forum about a child's game of bouncing smiley faces.   When Ithink EE, rape talk is the last thing I think about.   Except now it isn't because that's what we like to discuss here apparently.

Hypocrisy?   "...That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means."

Lashkar wrote:

Irony.

Why have you even brought fetish's in to this, what on earth are you insinuating about Echo? Echo! has in no way shape or form ever mentioned that he gains any type of sexual pleasure from children. That was short and sweet. But I believe it's a disgusting subject, I don't even have any idea why you said such a thing.

He's been warned for pedophiliac messages.   He called a kid hot.   He asked a kid to blow a kiss for him.   Do you know what it means to call someone "hot"?   It is synonymous with the word "sexy," when used this way.   Calling a child sexy.. well okay then!   You go on and go think that then.

#27 Before February 2015

Echo!

AzurePudding wrote:

He's been warned for pedophiliac messages.   He called a kid hot.   He asked a kid to blow a kiss for him.   Do you know what it means to call someone "hot"?   It is synonymous with the word "sexy," when used this way.   Calling a child sexy.. well okay then!   You go on and go think that then.

This will sound stupid, but I didn't mean hot, in a sexual way, I just meant allerulez is adorable ;[

I said of said: Edit, I can't say what I think. grr but my stupid brain was like say "hot". Because I spend too much time with stupid teenagers me age.

I honestly didn't mean to call him hot, and because im so simple I just thought hot meant good looking so yeah.. I would never find a kid sexually attractive so just stop thiking that.

Last edited by Echo! (May 1 2013 7:04:38 am)

#28 Before February 2015

Lashkar

AzurePudding wrote:

Whatcha reading about on the EE forums? Rape!

You just brought fetish's into this conversation.. Why on earth are you saying such things. It is not like Echo! is threatening rape, or describing what it feels like? He simply stated he was attacked, that's not going into depth about it, therefore it's fine. He stated it, he didn't explain it, or even write a topic about it.. He stated it. Why are you making a big deal about it. If   he went into detail I could understand you point, but he did not.

AzurePudding wrote:

I had quit the forums for awhile.   I was not amused with some of the moderators' actions.   Anyway, that's kinda weird to be on a forum about a kid videogame of bouncing smiley faces.   Fans of EE, what do you wanna talk about? Let's discuss rape.   Wat.

You're very good at repeating yourself, unfortunately you will get no where with such an attitude. I will continue to repeat my self. There is an Off-Topic section. Rape is a discussable subject as long as it's done morally.

AzurePudding wrote:

Yeah, a lot of people go through these things.   Probably most members on here have gone through something like this or know someone who has.   Doesn't mean we make multiple topics about it and try to get people to feel bad for us.   Life sucks.   Bad things happen.   I feel bad for the guy but he's made multiple topics about this and keeps bringing up his life a lot.   We get it.   He's had a bad past.   This is the EE forums, not the Discussion of Echo's Life forums.

Azure dear, we know what this forum is.. I implore you to stop telling us, we know. I believe it's a form of griefing, to connect with other people and discuss it, he is fully entitled to discuss his life, there is no rules against it. It's not just all about EE. There's an Off-Topic section. And Echo doesn't make many topics about himself in the way you are insinuating.

AzurePudding wrote:

He once tried to get me banned because he got a lot of people to like him because they sympathized for him when we got in an argument.   Since I prefer to keep my personal and private things to myself, at least online, people wre against me, and I even got warned for needing to leave Echo alone because he was depressed.   WELL GUESS WHAT, I've been depressed for well over a few years by now.   Not saying why.   Something that sucks, that's for sure.   But this isn't the Discussion of AzurePudding's Life forums.   This is a forum about a child's game of bouncing smiley faces.   When Ithink EE, rape talk is the last thing I think about.   Except now it isn't because that's what we like to discuss here apparently.

Oh for crying out loud. We know what this forum is, we have eyes in our very head.. People are allowed to discuss other things other than smileys, there is nothing wrong with it. If you do not like it, do not go into the Off-Topic section. And who ever said the Whole forum is about Echo! or you? One topic never hurt anyway, and as I said, if you don't like it, simply walk away.  

AzurePudding wrote:

Hypocrisy?   "...That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means."

I do. Let me expand on my logic of your hypocrisy. You're saying that rape should not be discussed, though, you started discussing sexual fetish's, you stared insinuating that Echo! is some creep who depraves our society, Takoman02 clearly state this behaviour is not tolerated here.

Why say something should not discussed, then bring up something on a similar spectrum.

AzurePudding wrote:

Echo's the one lighting it.   I'm the one asking why he's lighting the fire.

The fire has been alight for a while my dear. He's trying to put it out by vindicating him self, yet you keep poking it, and pouring gasoline on it.

You blamed him for getting you warned.

You're accusing him of of being a creep.

You're talking down to him.

Does one like you, really call these questions? This is out outright persecution.

Why can't you just accept the fact he is sorry instead of pouring salt on the wound? Because you're a bully.

AzurePudding wrote:

I can not answer that, that is for Echo to answer. (Which he has done)

Echo! wrote:

This will sound stupid, but I didn't mean hot, in a sexual way, I just meant allerulez is adorable ;[

I said of said: Edit, I can't say what I think. grr but my stupid brain was like say "hot". Because I spend too much time with stupid teenagers me age.

I honestly didn't mean to call him hot, and because im so simple I just thought hot meant good looking so yeah.. I would never find a kid sexually attractive so just stop thiking that.

Surprisingly that?s very common in my personal experience. This is why I am against slang, as so many words get mixed and jumbled up and then they have different definitions than they originally did , I am in no way saying hot is slang or anything along those lines. But I've seen hot be used in different ways before.

Echo! If you wish to complement a child appearance, it may come across ?creepy?, so I would refrain doing it, I understand you mean no harm whatsoever. But you?re a male living in to todays society who complements on kids. Unfortunately you will unfairly, be labeled even if you like them in the most innocent way, it is just how it works.

Though if you really want to complement on a child which in my personal opinion is 85% fine. I would advise just sticking with the very words of ?Cute? and ?Adorable?. However you can not do that here any more.

Last edited by Lashkar (May 1 2013 12:52:01 pm)

#29 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

Your own post has hypocrisy in it and I no longer feel the need to take the time to explain how you are wrong on so many things.

You say I'm talking down, while talking down to me.

Saying someone seems to have a fetish is not the same thing as talking about being raped.   I've seen three or so topics of Echo talking about his bad past.   Sure, we can talk about other things, but when it gets to a point where people sympathize for you so much that someone else almost gets banned for disagreeing with this person, then that's bad.   I was warned for disagreeing with Echo one time because he was going on how he's depressed a lot.   So yeah, now that the mod team seems to be favoring him less now, I'm not afraid to point out some things that can get him in trouble, as making these comments about kids is worse than saying "I don't like your animations."

If you want to keep talking to me, stop being so condescending.   It's annoying.   It's almost as if you have nothing solid to say against me so instead you rely on trying to make me feel inferior or something.   Except that's not gonna work and all it's gonna do is make you look like a total jerk.

#30 Before February 2015

Arceus64

This is getting out of hand. I'm not trying to mini-mod, but can't you two discuss this elsewhere?

#31 Before February 2015

Lashkar

AzurePudding wrote:

I have good reasoning to.

AzurePudding wrote:

Saying someone seems to have a fetish is not the same thing as talking about being raped.

I believe you do not read what I say. Echo! did not talk about being raped. There is a huge difference between talking about something and stating something.

From this point on, I can not say anything with out repeating my self.

I wish for you to stop talking to me now, I hate your reasoning, if you have a problem with Echo! leave him alone like half the forum does, loads of people hate him, but they don't persecute him in such an abysmal manner, He got you warned because of your attitude in the first place, and now you're doing it again.

Just accept ones apologies and be done with it, you're the one looking like a jerk.

"I'm sorry everyone ;(" - "accepted" It's not hard, but yet you're so offended that you got a warning that you deserved, so that you have to talk down to him.

#32 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

Lashkar wrote:
AzurePudding wrote:

I have good reasoning to.

AzurePudding wrote:

Saying someone seems to have a fetish is not the same thing as talking about being raped.

I believe you do not read what I say. Echo! did not talk about being raped. There is a huge difference between talking about something and stating something.

From this point on, I can not say anything with out repeating my self.

I wish for you to stop talking to me now, I hate your reasoning, if you have a problem with Echo! leave him alone like half the forum does, loads of people hate him, but they don't persecute him in such an abysmal manner, He got you warned because of your attitude in the first place, and now you're doing it again.

Just accept ones apologies and be done with it, you're the one looking like a jerk.

"I'm sorry everyone ;(" - "accepted" It's not hard, but yet you're so offended that you got a warning that you deserved, so that you have to talk down to him.

This whole post is ironic.   I'll leave it at that.

#33 Before February 2015

Echo!

Guys, can we please get back on topic that I'm sorry :[? And no one will accept it.

And azure, I used to be like that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I alwys wanted the last word, haha.

Last edited by Echo! (May 1 2013 4:11:59 pm)

Echo! 1423711805249627

Board footer