Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#126 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Re: [New] Forum Competition 2013

Which is what?

#127 Before February 2015

Marios

Coming back to this thread after (insert long time period here) and seeing all those new posts seems like time travel.

But yet there aren't results.

Stop squeezing me, i really want to see if i am successful D:

#128 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Hey guys, I'm sorry to inform y'all that this competition is probably coming to an end. I've contacted people and when they don't commit to something that they had said they'd follow through with, there's not much I can do. I've been super busy working with my family to sell a house and I had just been planning on administrating this, not completely participating because I expected the certain people to be responsible enough. It's hard for me to do something for the forums when the forums won't do anything to help me out. It's not a big deal and I'm really sorry, folks. Thank you to everyone who did what they were supposed to do (huge shout out to Arceus and N1KF for making this easier on me) but it just can't continue without the responsibility of certain people.

Thank you, and goodbye

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#129 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

That's it? I was waiting a while for the results, but there's no rewards. Oh well.

On the bright side, problems are problems, and I understand that you are very busy with selling your house, and I hope I didn't make you feel too bad by this post.

Hopefully it will end up successful next year.

#130 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Priorities first. This was a fun little competition while it lasted. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

BTW what's the selling price for the house? I could use it as my third summer home.

#131 Before February 2015

Marios

When i get in a competition, i keep in the competition and/or i am really good at it and it gets cancelled or delayed, i know i was going to be winner.

#132 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Arceus64 wrote:

BTW what's the selling price for the house? I could use it as my third summer home.

Well I'm not sure if you'd want it to be all the way in Texas but if you really would like to know the price, you can PM me about it.

Again, really sorry it had to be ended. As said, hopefully it will be more successful next year!

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Buzzerbee1423712401249031

Board footer