Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

SeymourG

Add this on the game, NOW Chris, NOW!!!!!!!

First of all, for a very high price in the energy shop, (We are talking about 500 gems + Admin permission here) there should be the ability to become an anti-troll cop. You can be under-cover, and whenever somebody completely TROLLS somebody, you can Perma-ban them off of the world. (Just that place, although you could kick them off the game enirely for 1-24 hours) Although you would need to be RICH, AND have TOTAL Admin trust, it would take out those annoying trolls that make me want to bash my computer! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

But seriously though, add the option. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: Add this on the game, NOW Chris, NOW!!!!!!!

Why does having a lot of money to spend mean that you have "total ADMIN trust"?

There is no way we're going to give anyone mod powers through the shop since the game would be utterly destroyed. All the mods (and future mods) are handpicked by Chris. End of story.

#3 Before February 2015

Surf

Yeah I agree with rpg. Giving banning powers to players who have money or game time is the worst idea since anyone can get it. The best mods are always the ones chris pics himself

#4 Before February 2015

Nou

I have a better idea:

No.

Just don't give away the code to random people.

No u.

#5 Before February 2015

Rhythm

It's called /loadlevel

#6 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

This sucks.

#7 Before February 2015

Master1

not a good idea because a troll might use this and start banning random people tht didnt do anything wrong

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#8 Before February 2015

mistahboi

This function could be easily abused. I think a test from Chris for more people to become Mods would be better (not minis, because that would be a matter of skill, not responsibility), but stuff with scenarios or questions. That wouldn't work either because people can easily lie. I don't know any good ways for Chris to get more mods.

#9 Before February 2015

Alex

As discussed, this is a horrible idea.

-lock-

SeymourG1423726089235343

Board footer