Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Thip

Are you sure?

Hello, today i'v got 64 gems, and 14 energy, i'll like to put 10 energy in the new year decoration and smile, and accidentally i pressed the Buy for 50 gems button.

Please, put something like: Are you sure to buy this for 50 gems?

I was saving the 64 gems for the big spender //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile now i have now 14 gems, i need 6 gems more for buy big spender cuz i'll buy 480 gems ( 40 dollars/20 dollars (240 gems) )

Thanks!

#2 Before February 2015

Sea Shock

Re: Are you sure?

How do you mess up that bad..

#3 Before February 2015

Thip

Sea Shock wrote:

How do you mess up that bad..

What do you mean? xD

#4 Before February 2015

Frost 0

This is a good idea to make sure if you want it in-case you change your mind or whatever.   By the way, try be more careful next time when you're buying something from the shop.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Frost 0 (Dec 29 2010 2:43:15 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Thip

Frost 0 wrote:

This is a good idea to make sure if you want it in-case you change your mind or whatever.   By the way, try be more careful next time when you're buying something from the shop.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Ye dude :S, i said: OMG NOOOOOO!!!!!

#6 Before February 2015

mistahboi

A confirmation for Gem purchases would be useful, but I don't think I would need to use it. Confirmation for energy would be really annoying though.

#7 Before February 2015

Alex

Added to the list

Thip 1423726104235328

Board footer