Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

Re: Trollers should get Punished

Trolls are just unstop able they will never find A way to get rid of trolls. I don't mean just get rid of one I mean all of them.

#27 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Re: Trollers should get Punished

Zakros wrote:

For that reason I can call you a noob.

Calling someone a Noob is so stupid and can only be said from a Noob itself. Don't you think you should posting something more interesting better than calling people Noobs?

You just called Shift a noob, by saying that him calling you a noob could only mean that he is a noob himself. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue And then you said that he should be posting things more interesting than calling other people noobs! XD See that irony there? And you even called yourself stupid, by saying that one who calls another a noob is stupid! Your own comments backfire upon you! You were just iPwned, mofo! ^W^

~iPwner

Last edited by ipwner (Feb 23 2012 3:50:40 am)

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

Zakros 1423738249223183

Board footer