Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Terminator Effects?

I remember on the blog, Chris said he was planning on adding some kind of ability for the Terminator Smiley. When I asked him if it was going to be something like the Ninja Smiley's effect, he replied with some quick message like, "you'll see." Something like that. I don't feel like digging ip the URL since I'm on my iPod right now. Anyway, you get the point. So, here's my question: is the Terminator thing still in the works or has the idea been discarded? This is a question that probably only RPGMaster2000 could answer, but I'd also like to hear sone people's ideas as to what this Terminator ability could be.

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: Terminator Effects?

The idea hasn't been discarded, it's just been consistently pushed back for more important stuff. I'll make sure to remind Chris about this tomorrow.

#3 Before February 2015

kingjamstar

So Is The Update Still Happening Tomorrow? RPGMaster2000

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

No, but the deadline is tomorrow so Chris should be able to get back to EE then.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

kingjamstar

OHK I was told that there should be an update on monday?

#6 Before February 2015

BillyP

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

*sigh* It's annoying when people mix everything up. Probably my fault though.

The next update is gonna be a standard sized update to keep your energy bars busy. There will also be an easter-related event to look forward to, so that will most likely be the stronger point of April.

The epic update is coming along a lot slower than expected due to Chris's insanely busy schedule this month, but we are discussing ways to alleviate this and speed up the process so you guys won't have to wait way too long for it. Please remember that the tentative date of the epic update might be prone to change a lot due to Chris's workload with his company.

I'll keep you guys updated on our internal progress to see if I can give you some more insight into this whole ordeal.

#7 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

kingjamstar wrote:

OHK I was told that there should be an update on monday?

*facepalm* You werre told that Chris had a project due on Monday.

#8 Before February 2015

Chimi

hopefully there will be an easter egg smiley. And mods can hatch themselves. Yn8I7.png

#9 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Chimi wrote:

hopefully there will be an easter egg smiley. And mods can hatch themselves. Yn8I7.png

Nah, I think we should have Easter Egg Decorations...

#10 Before February 2015

Smiley3

So, terminators are going to have a ability like ninja smileys?

#11 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Smiley3 wrote:

So, terminators are going to have a ability like ninja smileys?

I hope not. And there's only 30% chance of it happening, I hear.

#12 Before February 2015

supadorf24

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

I'll make sure to remind Chris about this tomorrow.

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

And there's only 30% chance of it happening, I hear.

RPG already said he'll remind Chris. I don't think there's any statistics. pFhcd.png

#13 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

RPG, Chris should really consider putting ads on the main and beta sites, as well as some other place to make him some more money. We hear all the time about ow he's working as hard as he can, and 'this update/item would take too much bandwidth (or whatever the term is, I'm semi-computer illiterate), servers cost money'. I think others agree with me when I say I'd accept ads on EE, and even turn off adblock to generate Chris some sort of revenue. He could get a better/more servers, or maybe hire someone to help him. The bottom line is EE is a growing game, and it's going to need more than one person with a graphics designer behind him (although I'm sure he has some help).

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

supadorf241423745873215559

Board footer