Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Re: Get gems safely

Screenies, sandboxies, I can't take any of this seriously.

JUST BUY BETA. You can find 10 bucks on the street for heaven's sake.

And to those of you who think beta is free: It's really not. Because those quizzes pay money to be a part of MyRewards, and some of that money goes to EE. Each quiz is probably giving EE just $1

No, you didn't pay any money, but EE is getting money when you take those quizzes.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#27 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

TakoTakoTako wrote:

No, you didn't pay any money, but EE is getting money when you take those quizzes...

....and download those applications or do ANY offer on super rewards or gambit.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#28 Before February 2015

dg48

I hope I'm asking this in the right categorey... >_< Sorry if I'm not, not too fimiluar with these forums. e.e

But I just purchased 110 gems to get the BETA, and it might take up to 48 hours to actually get the gems right? Or was it just for Gambit and the Super Awards? Sorry, I'm just a little confused...

#29 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

You should get the gems fairly quickly, but times can vary. You need to reload the page or enter then exit a world or log out and back in to refresh the number it shows.

- ShinsukeIto

#30 Before February 2015

dg48

I tried refreshing/reloading, it didn't work, then I tried logging out, then logging back in and also refreshing/reloading the page. Nothing worked, I guess I got to wait then, huh? My guess, is it would take a while, (seeing the fact that I'm in the U.S.A and everybodyedits is in Denmark... right? O.o?)

But thank you! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#31 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

welcome!

- ShinsukeIto

#32 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

Well now I only have 13 gems ._. i watched two videos, one worth 5 and one worth 1. Then I downloaded, or installed, something and got 7 gems. I can't find any more instally thingies that don't take forever to install/download. This is rediculously fair.

Different551423746135215297

Board footer