Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

noelzkie

I hope some of you know the answer.

Can someone tell me how to create a game on player io? I create a game but I don't know what to do next.

#2 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Re: I hope some of you know the answer.

Making a game isint simple and easy, you need to learn computer languages ( i think //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ) and stuff. what i used to use to make games was Scratch. i made a couple games, i wasint all that good with it though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

edit: wrong section, this would go in off topic.

Last edited by Kaosslasher (Apr 4 2011 8:39:56 am)

#3 Before February 2015

Betaguy

I can only make a simple game with GameMaker....

Last edited by Betaguy (Apr 4 2011 9:04:34 am)

#4 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Kaosslasher wrote:

Making a game isint simple and easy, you need to learn computer languages ( i think //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ) and stuff. what i used to use to make games was Scratch. i made a couple games, i wasint all that good with it though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

edit: wrong section, this would go in off topic.

I used Scratch too! I even teached it to primary school students.

#5 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

i used it like... a long time ago //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue when i was younger. im robinhood15 on scratch

#6 Before February 2015

EEguy

I also use Scratch... sometimes. Not very good with it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue But it's quite simple.
EDIT: Only project i've uploaded so far

Last edited by EEguy (Apr 12 2011 6:58:07 pm)

noelzkie 1423746141215291

Board footer