Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Mylo
Master Developer

Re: EE Animator SAV File Uploader

works like a cloud in the sky.

#27 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

>.exe

nope.sh'd the hell out of there.

I like my freedoms, thank you.

But I'm sure the GREAT TOOL FOR USE IN THE EVERYBODY EDITS FLASH GAME is super-useful and looks great. I'd just like to comment on the assumed amount of skill it took, it looks really good from the screenshots I see.

Last edited by JadElClemens (Sep 18 2012 8:21:40 pm)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#28 Before February 2015

capasha

JadElClemens wrote:

>.exe

nope.sh'd the hell out of there.

I like my freedoms, thank you.

But I'm sure the bot is super-useful and looks great. I'd just like to comment on the assumed amount of skill it took, it looks really good from the screenshots I see.

It's not a bot. What I saw last time.

#29 Before February 2015

Mylo
Master Developer

i guess it still isnt?

#30 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

[me wrote:

mylo]i guess it still isnt?

It will never be a bot. It will stay an offline map uploader program "only".

@JadElClemens By the way, most of my skills are from Aslai and Processor, so thanks again to them. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#31 Before February 2015

John

Gawd I love you JoJatekok. I'm a huge fan of your work! Thanks again for everything!

PW?scale=2

#32 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Jojatekok wrote:

@JadElClemens By the way, most of my skills are from Aslai and Processor, so thanks again to them. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

But you did create this GREAT TOOL FOR USE IN THE EVERYBODY EDITS FLASH GAME, yes?

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#33 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

JadElClemens wrote:
Jojatekok wrote:

But you did create this GREAT TOOL FOR USE IN THE EVERYBODY EDITS FLASH GAME, yes?

Yup ;D

New version:

Version 1.3.1 (25/09/12)
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Fixed a bug that made the program slow down when the "Upload nothing blocks" option was checked

Last edited by Jojatekok (Jul 15 2013 4:25:32 am)

#34 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

The forums went down, but things still happened //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Version 1.3.3 (23/10/12)
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png A few little optimizations

Version 1.3.2 (12/10/12)
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Made the program work again

EDIT: Yet another release //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Version 1.4.0 (17/11/12)
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png The previous versions' settings won't be lost after updating from now
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Set the minimum packet sending delay to 1ms
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Many little optimizations
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Updated the embedded PlayerIOClient DLL file
     ibgqdtzA7PI6Fe.png Insignificant changes

Last edited by Jojatekok (Jul 15 2013 4:26:24 am)

#35 Before February 2015

scott12346

WTF i need it and cant get it i need it for everybodyedits animator. so can u GIVE me A link plz

#36 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

scott12346 wrote:

WTF i need it and cant get it i need it for everybodyedits animator. so can u GIVE me A link plz

There all here

#37 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

scott12346 wrote:

Version 1.5.0 (29/06/13) - Download it from here!
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png Added support for all the special blocks released since the last update of the program
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png Made the option 'Number of tries to re-upload a block' work
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Using the option 'Upload "Nothing" blocks' won't make the program insanely slow from now
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png The text on the progress bar is correctly centered and isn't blurry now
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png General performance improvements
     ibgqdtzA7PI6Fe.png Nearly unnoticable GUI modifications

Last edited by Jojatekok (Jul 15 2013 4:29:04 am)

#38 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Ladies and Gentlemen!
I'm very proud to announce the first (maybe the last?) major update of this application due to the 1 year (and 8 days, because I'm lazy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue) birthday of it.

And because it has core changes and password encryption packaged in it, it doesn't support the old settings file(s). The program's name has also been extended to 'EE Animator SAV File Uploader' to avoid confusion. I hope that this is - finally - a bug-free release, but if you find any or want some "not-too-extraordinary" features to be implemented, just post it here. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Version 2.0.0 (16/07/13)
     iMzmtL1nu24iD.png This is a major release with core changes (including project name expansion), thus sadly, your login and join history will not be migrated from the previous releases (if you were using one)
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png Added simple encryption for passwords, so they won't be stored as raw text in the settings file anymore
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png Added tooltips for shortened account types
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png Added option to choose the filter "All files" from the 'Choose...' dialog
     ig0nswMclRNWz.png Now, you can drag and drop SAV files to the corresponding text box
     iyzGiBsNz0DCM.png Changed the project's target framework profile to Client
     iyzGiBsNz0DCM.png The progress bar's percentage value is displayed as an even number from now
     iyzGiBsNz0DCM.png Made the extra authentications happen after finishing or canceling a world uploading session, thus they're almost unnoticable
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Corrected the position of the 'Options' form
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Fixed a bug that caused world (up)loading to misfunction whether the world you wanted to upload was bigger than the world you were in
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Fixed the calculation of the progress bar's maximum value
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Fixed the login fields' auto-complete source
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png Fixed a minor bug which caused the world upload controls not to be instantly re-enabled after trying to load an unsupported file
     iwsTb4JXzSHOw.png SAV file reading is now faster

By the way, the links for the download and the additional auth info have been changed.

Enjoy the newest release, and have a nice holiday! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#39 Before February 2015

green_meklar

Can this program download as well as upload maps? Because I've been waiting a long time for a program that can do that, and what with all the hacking going on recently, it wouldn't be a moment too soon.

EDIT: I tried it and it doesn't seem to have an option for downloading maps, which is unfortunate. That aside, though, can anyone provide me with the EE Animator SAV file specification (which this program supposedly uses)?

Last edited by green_meklar (Jul 19 2013 6:06:20 pm)

#40 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

green_meklar wrote:

Can this program download as well as upload maps? Because I've been waiting a long time for a program that can do that, and what with all the hacking going on recently, it wouldn't be a moment too soon.

EDIT: I tried it and it doesn't seem to have an option for downloading maps, which is unfortunate. That aside, though, can anyone provide me with the EE Animator SAV file specification (which this program supposedly uses)?

The option is not implemented, but by purpose: not to allow people to copy maps. By the way, here is EE Animator itself which can load, edit, and save SAV files: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=3281

Jojatekok 1423756759204673

Board footer