Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Mylo
Master Developer

Re: Create your own EE remake

cant delete as. files or rewrite :/

#52 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

I'm having some difficulties... I got the full Trillix Decompiler, successfully extracted the graphics but could not open any of the images in gimp. Wouldn't it be easier if you make a video tutorial?

#53 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

meredith1999 wrote:

I can't seem to be able to find a full version of trillix I would be greatfull if someone can pm me a link.

I sent you a PM. Hope you got it.

#54 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

meredith1999 wrote:

Yea thanks very much for the link.

If you manage to do an EE remake please make a recording of doing it.

#55 Before February 2015

capasha

KanibalFrost wrote:

I'm having some difficulties... I got the full Trillix Decompiler, successfully extracted the graphics but could not open any of the images in gimp. Wouldn't it be easier if you make a video tutorial?

Not much. A lot of people understand the tutorial as it is. But look at this video. Maybe you understand more. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bxg5tyNIEI

#56 Before February 2015

JohnSmith41junk

ive been going through hundreds of pages just to find a creeper smiley //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#57 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

doh wrote:

Not much. A lot of people understand the tutorial as it is. But look at this video. Maybe you understand more. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bxg5tyNIEI

Thanks.

#58 Before February 2015

oir323

JohnSmith41junk wrote:

ive been going through hundreds of pages just to find a creeper smiley //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Why? :/ what a creeper smiley?

#59 Before February 2015

Cyral

Oir wrote:
JohnSmith41junk wrote:

Why? :/ what a creeper smiley?

Make one yourself

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#60 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

JohnSmith41junk wrote:

If you wan't to make remake using smileys and bricks from minecraft, you should know that there already is MineEdits.

#61 Before February 2015

demango

>_< Did ANYBODY hear Atilla?

#62 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

demango wrote:

>_< Did ANYBODY hear Atilla?

We all did, but what he said was so silly so we ignore it.

#63 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

So silly? No, what you idiots are doing is irrespective. I don't go parading around ruining other's projects.
I know it's a minor thing, but it was atleast creative. And you people completely ruined the original aspect of it.

People like Doh/Capasha & KanibalDouche just want excuses for ripping off of my creations. And that, is really rude.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#64 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

We rip off of your creations? What have i done? I just asked nicely for a tutorial to help me make a remake for myself, i never said i would publish it or anything.

#65 Before February 2015

capasha

?tilla wrote:

So silly? No, what you idiots are doing is irrespective. I don't go parading around ruining other's projects.
I know it's a minor thing, but it was atleast creative. And you people completely ruined the original aspect of it.

People like Doh/Capasha & KanibalDouche just want excuses for ripping off of my creations. And that, is really rude.

You wasn't the first person to create a remake for EE. Darkday or whatever his name is. Created the first one. So it was you that "ripped" him.
Not that we really ripping your creations. Changing the style of EE isn't ripping you.

I can't really stick with you that everything is destroyed, and its over 1000 remakes. I have only seen 2 new.
So not really cancer or aids. The only that is cancer or aids is the building of the bots everywhere.

Edit:
Darkdays remake, http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=3262
Darkdays remake updated: http://megaswf.com/file/1433881

Last edited by doh (Dec 19 2011 9:58:33 am)

#66 Before February 2015

smileyxp

Thanks for the Tutorial Doh,

very much appreciated. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#67 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Never heard of anyone named Darkday. Mass creations of remakes would be aids and I'm only trying to keep morons from creating more. It's fine if you keep it private, just keep it from spreading like wildfire.

Bots are already becoming unoriginal. That "minecraft-eer" was a rip-off of my previous creations.

thanks to whoever keeps this crap to themselves, it's appreciated by anyone who isn't an utter noob.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#68 Before February 2015

5lin65h07

EE ReMake dosent ork for me!!

The Game EveryBody Edits doe not have the server type: "Lobby80" the avalible server types are "everybodyedits89" "tutorial98"

#69 Before February 2015

ace master 11

how do you get to flash file?

#70 Before February 2015

capasha

ace master 11 wrote:

how do you get to flash file?

Nice bump. Didn't you read at the first page?

#71 Before February 2015

ace master 11

i dont have any browser but internet explorer and cant get a different one.
and   cant download

Last edited by ace master 11 (Feb 16 2012 4:16:06 pm)

#72 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

ace master 11 wrote:

i dont have any browser but internet explorer and cant get a different one.
and   cant download

Just download Google Chrome or something, nobody uses Explorer anymore... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#73 Before February 2015

Yoge

Somebody got flash decompilier trillix full version without to pay?

#74 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

Are there any other SWF uploaders? I successfully made remake but couldn't upload it. I tried all three of them, but 1 upload failed, other two had height of just 300p. I edited and tried to get full game but it just cut out that 1 corner...

#75 Before February 2015

drummer

Superbaas and I are making a new remake, as far as i know, nobody used that idea. Maybe we'll put it online, but maybe not, we'll see when it's finished.
It will be called "EE Sweet Remake" because the main theme will be candy.

I give the ideas, he puts them in. We keep in contact via FB (and EE), but i don't know what he's using to making. he wanted to give a prospect (srry if this isn't the good word, English isn't my native language) from what he has yet, and i needed ShockWave Flash, which I don't have.

btw: if someone has link to a site were i can download ShockWave Flash, i would be grateful.
I know this is a bump, but it has new content, doesn't it?   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by drummer (Apr 6 2012 2:14:33 pm)

GreenyMix1429126637495146

Board footer