Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

Re: BotOnDemand - A web based bot

Zumza123 wrote:

You can't see the php code.
SO DON'T LIE PEOPLE!

I believe he was referring to this post:

Emalton wrote:

I saw lrussell code it and it looks secure, but I don't know PHP so I am not sure. But I do know is that lrussell is a good coder and he never takes the easy way out.

In which case, Emalton was connected to me via TeamViewer. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Anyway... "back to testing". //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I need to fix some things on the website to be sure no one can abuse anything. There's actually still quite of bit of work to do on the bot side of things. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#27 Before February 2015

Zumza

Ok.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#28 Before February 2015

Anch

Good luck with this g7O1H.png

Last edited by anch159 (Aug 5 2013 6:39:08 pm)

#29 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

Thanks Anch, I didn't get much done today. I need to focus more. xD

#30 Before February 2015

Anch

@Lrussell I will finally get to use a bot withoutt download. I'm so excited! (Cause I'm not allowed to download anything WevBh.png)

#31 Before February 2015

John

[Motivation for Lrussell] C'mon you are doing fine! Let's go! The whole EE is waiting...

PW?scale=2

#32 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Emalton wrote:

[Motivation for Lrussell] C'mon you are doing fine! Let's go! The whole EE is waiting...

I'm looking forward to trying out a bot that I don't have to download; wait, browsers are terrible, I'd prefer a download - meh. I'll make one if I need one.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#33 Before February 2015

NR2001

So will there be a public alpha or private beta? Or both? Or the other way around?

#34 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

Squad wrote:
Emalton wrote:

I'm looking forward to trying out a bot that I don't have to download; wait, browsers are terrible, I'd prefer a download - meh. I'll make one if I need one.

The premise of the bot is to configure settings online and connect, and all the controls are chat based. Communicating back and forth between bot and site is a pain.

NR2001 wrote:

So will there be a public alpha or private beta? Or both? Or the other way around?

I think I made the thread a bit premature. But there will be SOMETHING soon. It will be public once released, I got friends to do the testing. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#35 Before February 2015

Anch

The video is a little un-clear. What exactly can you do with it? Like what fields are there to fill in to make it... bot on DEMAND

#36 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

anch159 wrote:

The video is a little un-clear. What exactly can you do with it? Like what fields are there to fill in to make it... bot on DEMAND

You go to the site, you register, you fill in your information under "Manage" (such as who you want your bot admins, etc. to be auto-set, although you can still add them via chat command), then you can go to the connect page and fill out the information like a regular bot and click connect. Note that you don't need to go to Manage every time, the server saves the admins and whatnot, but not your EE login.

#37 Before February 2015

Xfrogman43

Nice bot you got there. Have fun letting people use it.

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#38 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

Update! I've done some internal rewrites to make the code cleaner and more efficient. I'm hoping for a public alpha soon. Stay tuned!

#39 Before February 2015

Krock

lrussell wrote:

Update! I've done some internal rewrites to make the code cleaner and more efficient. I'm hoping for a public alpha soon. Stay tuned!

lol, just release a bugged beta version so we can test out bugs and abuse the bot :3

#40 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

Krock wrote:
lrussell wrote:

lol, just release a bugged beta version so we can test out bugs and abuse the bot :3

Sure! If you only want 3 commands in the bot. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
The internals are just insanity to deal with.

#41 Before February 2015

Anch

When will the bot come out?

#42 Before February 2015

NR2001

anch159 wrote:

When will the bot come out?

Yeah, how is it going? Any idea of release?

#43 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

It's going rather well I suppose. I'm literally still trying to get all of the internals working correctly (such as if a bot crashes, get kicked, etc. it won't ghost and eat up ram uselessly). As well as tightening up some security and adding in some verification (such as when you register, it makes sure the username you input is actually YOU).

There is a lot of work to do still before I even get to any of the fun stuff. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

But I have made some progress, here's an updated screenshot of the connect page, see anything different? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
HdSFpI4.png

Last edited by lrussell (Aug 9 2013 7:13:38 pm)

#44 Before February 2015

Anch

Can you please show me the picture of the bot? Like the fields that you fill in. The youtube video is un-clear.
EDIT: Nevermind.

Last edited by anch159 (Aug 9 2013 7:40:39 pm)

#45 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

>Watch on YouTube
>Full screen
>720p
>see what I do

You register, you login, you fill out the data you want to fill in under Manage, and connect!
It's really simple and straightforward. I'll make a new video right before release.

#46 Before February 2015

NR2001

lrussell wrote:

It's going rather well I suppose. I'm literally still trying to get all of the internals working correctly (such as if a bot crashes, get kicked, etc. it won't ghost and eat up ram uselessly). As well as tightening up some security and adding in some verification (such as when you register, it makes sure the username you input is actually YOU).

There is a lot of work to do still before I even get to any of the fun stuff. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

But I have made some progress, here's an updated screenshot of the connect page, see anything different? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
http://i.imgur.com/HdSFpI4.png

*Faints of despair as there is no AG support*

But really, the list of available levels is cool. Why didn't Krock think of that?

You can get the code for AG authentication here. Just on the side note, when you have that code you need to make

con = cl0.Multiplayer.JoinRoom(world-id, null); // Make sure the connection is with the AUTHENTICATIED CLIENT VARIABLE! con.Send("init"); con.Send("init2"); // Put in the message event handlers, etc...

this^^ entry after line 33 on the pastebin. You also need to update "auth115" to "auth(EE version here, atm it is 176)".

Last edited by NR2001 (Aug 10 2013 7:54:16 am)

#47 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Emalton wrote:

Really? He never seems to take the easy way out when I'm with him.

Yes, really. Yesterday I found 4 exploits and injected code into his site.

I injected code into his world list, which could have gave me the possibility of stealing everybody's accounts.
He fixed it the first time, so I found another way to do it as well.

As well as exploited the name and eventually tricked lrussell into logging into my account that I had code injected into, I made it so that it loaded a javascript image hooked up to my server that gave me the session ID.

Once he had logged into his main account, I used a program to edit my headers and logged into his account without his password at all. This is effectively bypassing his authentication system which he had boasted about so very much.

Now, the thing is, the attacks that I used are attacks any script kiddy could do.
And all of it is because of taking the easy way out, and "coding the system at 4 AM half-asleep".

signature.png
*u stinky*

#48 Before February 2015

NR2001

?tilla wrote:
Emalton wrote:

Really? He never seems to take the easy way out when I'm with him.

Yes, really. Yesterday I found 4 exploits and injected code into his site.

I injected code into his world list, which could have gave me the possibility of stealing everybody's accounts.
He fixed it the first time, so I found another way to do it as well.

As well as exploited the name and eventually tricked lrussell into logging into my account that I had code injected into, I made it so that it loaded a javascript image hooked up to my server that gave me the session ID.

Once he had logged into his main account, I used a program to edit my headers and logged into his account without his password at all. This is effectively bypassing his authentication system which he had boasted about so very much.

Now, the thing is, the attacks that I used are attacks any script kiddy could do.
And all of it is because of taking the easy way out, and "coding the system at 4 AM half-asleep".

Was I the only one who was expecting you to hack your way into the system? lol

Lrussel, don't create the next AG hack attack apocalypse that will hurt all. I bet someone somewhere is looking at this thread ready to pounce on it the second this is released.

#49 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

NR2001 wrote:

Was I the only one who was expecting you to hack your way into the system? lol

Lrussel, don't create the next AG hack attack apocalypse that will hurt all. I bet someone somewhere is looking at this thread ready to pounce on it the second this is released.

That's why it's still being actively developed and penetration tested.
Security for something like this is a big concern for anyone who takes it seriously.

It hasn't been released yet for that very reason.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#50 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

NR2001 wrote:
lrussell wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/HdSFpI4.png

*Faints of despair as there is no AG support*

But really, the list of available levels is cool. Why didn't Krock think of that?

You can get the code for AG authentication here. Just on the side note, when you have that code you need to make

con = cl0.Multiplayer.JoinRoom(world-id, null); // Make sure the connection is with the AUTHENTICATIED CLIENT VARIABLE! con.Send("init"); con.Send("init2"); // Put in the message event handlers, etc...

this^^ entry after line 33 on the pastebin. You also need to update "auth115" to "auth(EE version here, atm it is 176)".

I already know Doh has the code and have a little function to automatically pull the EE version so I don't have to update the bot every week. I'll add it soon, possibly today once I get some of the error checks done. I may do a limited alpha rather than a full blown public release initially, and have a small group find any bugs or exploits so we don't have Armor-geddon all over again (douseewhatididdere).

lrussell1423757256204176

Board footer