Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

TiKen

Re: Offline editor (poll)

doh wrote:

Why would you give the admins of this forum the tool to test and not just release it for everyone?

Well, in case there is still a exploit (easily findable) to steal other people's world. I could also send it to you though, I know you won't spread it (or I least I hope XD). Of course once I know there is no such exploit, I'll release it for everyone.
@Meredith & Different55: Well, you are supposed to be mature enough not to spread something that could endanger creativity in EE! Or... I guess. Are you? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by tikenalpha (May 20 2014 3:42:45 pm)

#27 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

tikenalpha wrote:
doh wrote:

Why would you give the admins of this forum the tool to test and not just release it for everyone?

Well, in case there is still a exploit (easily findable) to steal other people's world. I could also send it to you though, I know you won't spread it (or I least I hope XD). Of course once I know there is no such exploit, I'll release it for everyone.
@Meredith & Different55: Well, you are supposed to be mature enough not to spread something that could endanger creativity in EE! Or... I guess. Are you? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Depends on the situation, I can be as mature as an adult or as immature as a child. Usually the latter //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#28 Before February 2015

TiKen

Sent an e-mail to some of you! I will release it publicly if I don't have any negative feedback! (and by negative feedback, I mean "there's a bad bug here" not "usales, noboodi likz diz, duh!")

Edit: Meredith told me that it's pretty frakked on her side, so if it's the same on other's side, I'll release the non-obfuscated version, because I think it messes with it ==". And don't push the maze on a 400x200, not good XD

Last edited by tikenalpha (May 26 2014 1:28:43 pm)

#29 Before February 2015

capasha

Why even obfuscate the tool? It's kinda hard to fix the code when it's decompiled by a tool anyway.
I remember that my AV took the file as malacious, but I know it was falsepositive.

Edit:
I tried the tool, but it crashing when you try to place mazes.
It would be awesome if rightclick would erase the blocks when you hold it down.

Last edited by doh (May 26 2014 2:18:07 pm)

#30 Before February 2015

TiKen

Uhu, silly me, silly you! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
I know why the maze was crashing for you and not for me. Because you probably forgot to define the bounding box (you need two points!). Fixed that, it will show a message if you try now. I'll release it publicly soon.

TiKen1423757533203899

Board footer