Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Anch

Re: [Active] EEAntiVandal bot -- nothing is lost

Hexagon wrote:
ostkaka wrote:

This is not new, I have been doing this for a long time now. It's even in the source of masterbot. I hope people will use this instead of clearing their worlds now. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Sorry, I should have searched the forums before I made this bot //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile! Completely didn't know about masterbot.

If your bot does what mine does (layers and all that) there's really no sense in making mine I suppose, since one has already been made. I'll check it out tonight and see how it's like; would really find it useful.

Please make it. I need a web based bot! I can't download anything (well not allowed) so I'm desperate!!!

Wooted by:

#27 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

I have some good ideas if you want some help or ideas, message me and i'll give you my TeamViewer username so if you need help or ideas then i can help.

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

Wooted by:

#28 Before February 2015

Hexagon

Jabatheblob1 wrote:

I have some good ideas if you want some help or ideas, message me and i'll give you my TeamViewer username so if you need help or ideas then i can help.

Thanks! But until I think about if the two projects are too similar or not, I'll put it on hold.

Wooted by:

#29 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Didn't Atilla also already make this, with his ATD that allows you to revert users blocks.

Wooted by:

#30 Before February 2015

Hexagon

Meredith wrote:

Didn't Atilla also already make this, with his ATD that allows you to revert users blocks.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Until there is a major change or difference in my application, ATD should be a perfectly fine option.

Wooted by:

#31 Before February 2015

ostkaka

Hexagon wrote:
ostkaka wrote:

Sorry, I should have searched the forums before I made this bot //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile! Completely didn't know about masterbot.

If your bot does what mine does (layers and all that) there's really no sense in making mine I suppose, since one has already been made. I'll check it out tonight and see how it's like; would really find it useful.

That wasn't its main function, finish your bot.

Wooted by:

#32 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Unlocked on request of OP.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#33 2015-04-25 17:39:23

Hexagon

I haven't made this yet, and I might not. However, I'm considering making a Lite and Pro version of this bot. You would have a monthly subscription to the Pro version, and would pay a fee per month (not sure how much, maybe $5; I don't know.) The Pro version would have better detection, and more features. The Lite version would (for example, again not sure yet) only work for half of the day.

Would anyone pay for this? Using the ~2.5 years of data collected in EE Analytics (and growing) we would be able to test the algorithm lots. It would constantly learn, and be able to create a network, blocking people who are considered vandals, before they start.

Wooted by: (2)

#34 2015-04-26 04:00:56

goeyfun

Interesting //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
2.5 Years of data
I just use few world images/ Troll-bots to generate the algorithm

Would like to see your more accurate work //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile anyway, I'm not willing to pay //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Ug3JzgO.png

Wooted by:

#35 2015-04-26 11:34:24

skullz17

I don't think people will be willing to pay, to be honest. It's only applicable to a small portion of worlds, worlds where people get free edit.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by:

#36 2015-04-26 14:31:29

Hexagon

That's totally okay that it shouldn't be sold--its uses are limited to only free edit worlds and possibly bosses, which are less than 25% of all worlds.

I think it's probably better to work on the algorithm than it is to charge people, since the algorithm needs lots of people to use it.

Wooted by:
Hexagon1430055089498918

Board footer