Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tannn3r

Dont Fall

http://everybodyedits.com/?/PWkgIAAA

Sometimes it will be on the top of the list, then all of the sudden there is only 5 people. And a lot of times people but on a //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile smile. Is it to hard? Or is it just too much of the same as all of the other levels? Thanks for your feedback! (This is a beta level so the link should work even if nobody is in there).

http://everybodyedits.com/?/PWkgIAAA

Last edited by Tannn3r (Aug 21 2010 4:03:41 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Zeal

Re: Dont Fall

Don't let it get you down people are just picky on difficult and stuff.

#3 Before February 2015

Max

it is very frustrating, if you have to begin the whole level or a big part of it all over again after one single mistake. i do not play such levels at all.

#4 Before February 2015

Tannn3r

I changed it so you will begin at a checkpoint (one of the three) if you fall. This way you will only be put back a little and not at the beginning.

#5 Before February 2015

capasha

I have to say one thing, look at the minimap. Are you happy over your map?
When i join a public map i always look at the minmap, if i see stairs, minigames, art or bosses i left directly.

This map is exactly like that. Do the minimap more interesting.
Remove stairs and don't use so many doors.

And don't use coins inside the arrows when you join the game nor on the bricks there you need to go on.
It's just annoying with coins everywhere, only use them so the peoples that want them can take them.
Removes this coins, and i think more will play the map, decrease the using of doors too.

bLzBb.png
pCA90.png
pu70v.png
TPesv.png

Last edited by doh (Aug 22 2010 8:43:23 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

njutbart

Max wrote:

it is very frustrating, if you have to begin the whole level or a big part of it all over again after one single mistake. i do not play such levels at all.

I have to agree with this. I'd rather do ridiculously hard moments with a smaller penalty than easy things that are unforgiving.

Tannn3r 1423759517201915

Board footer