Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#601 2017-04-03 15:52:52

Anatoly

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Hello, It's me. I decided to return for a few time. I will now make some videos for EE, because i got now a video engine, which doesn't cause lag. If you find me i could maybe record you, so be warned! Ha ha ha the witch saw my future return. No, not. Hello old friends and enemies!

Wooted by:

#602 2017-04-12 14:57:50, last edited by Anatoly (2017-04-12 15:11:04)

Anatoly

Depending on the staff's answer in this topic, I will possibly leave EE. This time it will be forever. As I experienced, do never post your code to forums! If you do, then avoid mistakes like I did 2 times. Although my main account on facebook eeanatoly is still safed, i lost any access to write bots. I wish to the EE Staff greatest luck in developing, in future, and already now i am saying a possibly goodbye!

EDIT
The hack also affected my main account, no, that's not what we want. Because Staff is going to definetly say no, like they did it last time (A very big "NO" with the argument "We can't do anything, sorry", and the meaning to **** myself away), I already know what actions i will do next.

#603 2017-04-12 15:12:00

Different55
Forum Admin

This is the "Why are they banned" topic, not the intro or exit topic.

Split and merged with the correct topic.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#604 2017-04-12 16:23:55

LukeM
Website

AnatolyEE wrote:

Depending on the staff's answer in this topic, I will possibly leave EE. This time it will be forever. As I experienced, do never post your code to forums! If you do, then avoid mistakes like I did 2 times. Although my main account on facebook eeanatoly is still safed, i lost any access to write bots. I wish to the EE Staff greatest luck in developing, in future, and already now i am saying a possibly goodbye!

EDIT
The hack also affected my main account, no, that's not what we want. Because Staff is going to definetly say no, like they did it last time (A very big "NO" with the argument "We can't do anything, sorry", and the meaning to **** myself away), I already know what actions i will do next.

1. I think someone (maybe Atilla) had saved a load of worlds, hopefully yours is one of them
2. Its ok to post code, just make sure to remove all passwords (even better if you just input the username and password every time you run the program)

#605 2017-04-12 17:16:57

Anatoly

The answer was made. Staff gave me a f*** No. I will think this night of giving up EE or continue with nightmare.

#606 2017-04-12 17:42:05

LukeM
Website

AnatolyEE wrote:

The answer was made. Staff gave me a f*** No. I will think this night of giving up EE or continue with nightmare.

The staff may not be able to help, but other users may be able to:

MartenM wrote:

I can however help you to rebuild your worlds using atillas' world service thingy.

I wouldnt give up just because someone deleted everything in your account, even if it isnt recoverable, especially if what you are currently working on is bots, because there is nothing anyone can do to delete them
I would contact marten or atilla and see what they can do, and if they cant do anything, just continue with what you have left. Usually once your done with a world, you (at least I) dont really go on them anymore, so it shouldnt matter too much, what matters is what you are currently working on (it seems like its bots)

#607 2017-04-12 17:48:07

Anatoly

destroyer123 wrote:

I wouldnt give up just because someone deleted everything in your account, even if it isnt recoverable, especially if what you are currently working on is bots, because there is nothing anyone can do to delete them
I would contact marten or atilla and see what they can do, and if they cant do anything, just continue with what you have left. Usually once your done with a world, you (at least I) dont really go on them anymore, so it shouldnt matter too much, what matters is what you are currently working on (it seems like its bots)

"botanatly" used to be my bot writing account. IT's over to bots as my account containiung rare bricks is away. What I am now working on.... Is to leave this game! I guess.

#608 2017-04-12 18:01:17

LukeM
Website

AnatolyEE wrote:

"botanatly" used to be my bot writing account. IT's over to bots as my account containiung rare bricks is away. What I am now working on.... Is to leave this game! I guess.

You can always just change the password, then nobody else will be able to access it and youll be able to do things again

If they have changed the password, then reset your password, if you cant then im sure the admins wouldnt mind resetting it for you

#609 2017-04-12 18:34:03

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

AnatolyEE has been one of the several consistent victims of harassment and flaming in this community. He went out on a mostly negative note with this community, with his account being stolen. Even the Staff refused to help and pushed the blame onto him.

I'm not sure how other users feel, but I feel sorry for him. I think it's perfectly reasonable that he would want to leave this community.

#610 2017-04-12 18:43:34, last edited by LukeM (2017-04-12 18:44:18)

LukeM
Website

N1KF wrote:

AnatolyEE has been one of the several consistent victims of harassment and flaming in this community. He went out on a mostly negative note with this community, with his account being stolen. Even the Staff refused to help and pushed the blame onto him.

I'm not sure how other users feel, but I feel sorry for him. I think it's perfectly reasonable that he would want to leave this community.

The staff cant really do anything... Other than maybe trying to ban the account of the person who did it, its up to him and maybe atilla (as they seem to have some world backups) to fix the problems
Its definately his fault, but its a mistake that is easy to make so I do also feel sorry for what has happened
He definately could do something about it though, and get the account back and possibly even restore the worlds, so I wouldnt say that it is a reason to completely leave

#611 2017-04-12 18:55:26

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

destroyer123 wrote:
N1KF wrote:

The staff cant really do anything, other than maybe trying to ban the account of the person who did it, its up to him and maybe atilla (as they seem to have some world backups) to fix the problems

Whoops, it seems I hadn't realized that AnatolyEE still had his login information in place, so that's not really a concern. I'm not sure how much the Staff have actually tried to help him to restore his data, so I can't really blame them at this point.

Its definately his fault, but its a mistake that is easy to make so I do also feel sorry for what has happened

Yeah, it is. If you accidentally leave your house doors unlocked, and a burglar comes in, it's technically your fault. Yet, people would still blame the burglar. That's because the burglar is in the wrong, and is the one with actual harmful intentions. I think the same idea should apply when we address stolen accounts, trolled worlds, or anything else of that nature. There seem to be more posts against AnatolyEE in his topic than the actual account thief.

He definately could do something about it though, and get the account back and possibly even restore the worlds, so I wouldnt say that it is a reason to completely leave

He still wouldn't be treated any better by this community though.

Wooted by:

#612 2017-04-13 19:27:32, last edited by Anatoly (2017-04-13 19:27:57)

Anatoly

Thank you for understanding me!

E: I will not leave

Wooted by: (2)

#613 2017-04-16 21:12:32

Dragonus

I'm Dragonus I had many accounts in the past but forgot the passwords to all of them but in 2015 I made the account called Dragonus that's it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Hello I'm Dragonus I love making smileys even though I'm kinda a newbie to smiley making //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

?type=online&name=dragonus ?type=energy&name=dragonus ?type=loginstreak&name=dragonus ?type=lastlogin&name=dragonus ?type=registered&name=dragonus

Wooted by:

#614 2017-04-17 01:00:00

Pingohits
Banned

Hi Dragonus I'm pingohits I sell water bottles here you hjavet to PM different55 because i ca only get supplies from different55, ok?

PM different55 up and you have to say the:

Dear Sir or Madam,

Water Bottle

-<your name>

and that is all it for a free water bottle I'm pingohits bye

791mAP8.png

#615 2017-04-17 10:26:49

SoapFish

Hello everyone, I'm SoapFish. I'm not new to the game, but I'm new to the forums.
My real username in EE won't be revealed yet. Only few know of my real username.

If you have any questions, ask me.

Hey there. Wanna know a secret? Send me "Souffezhi" through PM to find out!

GE87uYz.gif

#616 2017-04-17 11:54:51

Sensei1

Welcome to the forums!
I hope you enjoy your stay~

Wooted by:

#617 2017-04-17 12:41:37

SoapFish

Thanks. I'll definitely enjoy my stay. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

GE87uYz.gif

#618 2017-04-17 21:30:10

Pingohits
Banned

SoapFish wrote:

Thanks. I'll definitely enjoy my stay. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

YOU KNOW WHAT'S EVEN BETTER SOAP FISH

GETTING A FREE WATER BOTTLE FROM ME PINGO all you have todo is PM "Different55", saying you want a water bottle from ME PINGO

you can also PM Evilbunny He Is My International Affairs man he manages stuff overseas and also sells you guessed it watrer bottle

OK yes that is it for this day on this day i'm pingohits bye

791mAP8.png

Wooted by: (4)

#619 2017-04-18 01:01:13

SoapFish

Pingohits wrote:
SoapFish wrote:

YOU KNOW WHAT'S EVEN BETTER SOAP FISH

GETTING A FREE WATER BOTTLE FROM ME PINGO all you have todo is PM "Different55", saying you want a water bottle from ME PINGO

you can also PM Evilbunny He Is My International Affairs man he manages stuff overseas and also sells you guessed it watrer bottle

OK yes that is it for this day on this day i'm pingohits bye

But water bottles pollute the ocean
The ocean is my home
I don't have to drink water too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

so no, but thanks for the offer anyway pingo bye

GE87uYz.gif

#620 2017-04-18 01:16:04

Pingohits
Banned

SoapFish wrote:

But water bottles pollute the ocean
The ocean is my home
I don't have to drink water too
so no, but thanks for the offer anyway pingo bye

OK FACTOID NUMBRE ONE

- wat bottles made by ME PIGNOHIT are NOT polluting the environment!! it is actually made out of grass and sheetrock thank you very muchh

OK FACT NUMBER T
-water DIHYDROGON MONOXIDE is good fory uor bod, and your body heat temperature rise and fall factorial the average HUMAN BEAN cannot surive without water, like how EARTH THE BIG ROCKBALL cannot survive without gravity! check your facts!

THREE
- YOU CANNOT SAY NO TO A PINGO WATER BOTTLE IT IS NECESSARY YOU HAVE TO BUY IT WITH YOUR BARE HANDS THERE IS NO CHOICE YOU DO NOT HAVE A STATE OF MIND IN THIS ZONE AREA I DON'T KNOW IF YOU DO IN YOUR FAMILY HOUSE BUT THIS IS EEFORUMS RUN BY DIFFFERENT55 TOTALITARIAN BUY A WATER BOTTLE THANK YOU BYE

791mAP8.png

#621 2017-04-18 01:53:59

Evilbunny

Literally just pm me for any water bottle related needs/questions/concerns/hypotheticals/paradoxes/demands/inquiries/business proposals/wedding photography and catering.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by: (5)

#622 2017-04-21 22:17:58

EELagsToday
Banned

Hi I'm new to forums and I don't know where to post just wanna say hi my EE name is [anonymous] and I know how to make bots.
I hope to get along you well. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#623 2017-04-21 23:03:04

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

You aren't new to the forums.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#624 2017-04-21 23:12:53

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

MrJaWapa wrote:

You aren't new to the forums.

And you're secretly a shapeshifting lizard! :o

While I too am skeptical, let's not throw around accusations.

#625 2017-04-21 23:21:39, last edited by LukeM (2017-04-21 23:22:06)

LukeM
Website

Just to let you kow, the correct place would be here: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=108 (the intro / outro thread)

Wooted by:
N1KF1698868162798148

Board footer