Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#501 2016-12-11 17:55:22

MrJaWapa
Member
From: United States
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,761
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

I guess I've never introduced myself here.


Hello,
I'm MrJaWapa, formerly known as just JaWapa.

Um, I like games and stuff. I probably get more sunlight than 80% of you. I'm about to go college for some computer/programming ****. I don't really know why, the most advanced thing I've programmed is a string of LEDs. I think I'm pretty good with Photoshop.

I hope we can all be friends.

Oh, and I'm pretty big on the black market. If you need anything, hit me up. I got smileys, diamonds, and a **** load of gems. I can cut you a good deal.


#NoBackboneDiff
#FireProcessor

Offline

Wooted by:

#502 2016-12-16 12:30:01

Whirl
Banned
From: Adventure
Registered: 2015-02-18
Posts: 1,856
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

I never introduced myself too, and don't want to do it.


rudik5k.gif
HEOZD4o.png

Offline

#503 2016-12-16 14:16:51

Gosha
Formerly Gosha
From: GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA
Registered: 2015-03-15
Posts: 3,502

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

We all know who are you, rudik


100--500--1000--1500--2000--2500--3000--3500--4000--4500--5000--9000--9001-10000
KnbqMw5.png

Wooted by: Yourmom

Offline

Wooted by:

#504 2016-12-16 15:40:57

Whirl
Banned
From: Adventure
Registered: 2015-02-18
Posts: 1,856
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Remmoze wrote:

We all know who are you, rudik

not all know, most of 50% know me, most of 50% not


rudik5k.gif
HEOZD4o.png

Offline

#505 2016-12-16 17:12:34

AlphaJon
Member
From: Omelette du fromage
Registered: 2015-07-21
Posts: 1,077

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

I think I never introduced myself either, but there's no need for it. Especially if it's for stuff that most people don't care and will forget 2 minutes later.


-- Jøn

Offline

Wooted by:

#506 2016-12-16 18:03:23

Gosha
Formerly Gosha
From: GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA
Registered: 2015-03-15
Posts: 3,502

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Whirl wrote:
Remmoze wrote:

We all know who are you, rudik

not all know, most of 50% know me, most of 50% not

where did you get that statistics


100--500--1000--1500--2000--2500--3000--3500--4000--4500--5000--9000--9001-10000
KnbqMw5.png

Wooted by: Yourmom

Offline

Wooted by:

#507 2016-12-20 23:57:39

Kefka
Formerly Itsmeandersonlol
From: :ɯoɹℲ
Registered: 2015-02-16
Posts: 2,036
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

People making fun of your grammar? Talk smack to them in your own language.

Offline

#508 2017-01-06 21:32:51

Firecrackericebreak
Member
From: Earth
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 331

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

im back

Last edited by Firecrackericebreak (2017-01-06 21:33:03)

Offline

Wooted by:

#509 2017-01-06 21:33:56

Gosha
Formerly Gosha
From: GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA
Registered: 2015-03-15
Posts: 3,502

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Firecrackericebreak wrote:

im back

maxresdefault.jpg


100--500--1000--1500--2000--2500--3000--3500--4000--4500--5000--9000--9001-10000
KnbqMw5.png

Wooted by: Yourmom

Offline

#510 2017-01-14 05:06:05

fishbole
Member
Registered: 2015-05-14
Posts: 90
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

HEY IM HAPPYMELE AND IM BACK  LETS SEE IF I CAN MAKE THIS FORUM A HAPPY FORUM !! LETS GO oZw1WSY.png


HEY IM HAPPYMELE I WISH U ALL HAPPYNESS

Offline

#511 2017-01-16 11:26:43

Thegreat
Member
From: Tucumán, Argentina
Registered: 2017-01-16
Posts: 6

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Ok, first to clarify, I have known the forum a lot of years ago, but I just created an account.

Well, I introduce myself, My real name is Agustín Quinteros, maybe you will notice that the name is strange, this is because I am from South America, specifically from Argentina, and yes, I speak Spanish, but I also know some English, I am not an expert but since I was a kid I'm interested in learning that language, so if I'm wrong in some parts you already know why it is. Well, entering the theme of EE, several years ago I started playing this game, that have been called my attention because I could create and create what I wanted, and could play what other people created, it was interesting, I get caught very fast. The username I have now is the same as I have in the game, maybe they will ask the great what? Because it only says the great and nothing more, well I explain...

I did not want to complicate much thinking of a good nickname so opt for this simple username: Thegreat. I chose because I consider myself good in many things, I do not feel special or anything, but I can become very good at something if I propose it, something like that if I want to learn hockey I feel that I can do it, but only if I really want to do it. I consider myself an "all-terrain" because of the fact that I have always liked to live everything that can be lived, and I can adapt to anything, I only put it to work and I finish learning fast, I still have many things to live but I have A lot of time, forget to say my age, I'm 15, I'm going to turn 16 in a couple of months, exactly 30 August. Well, from there comes that nickname, because by saying that I am the great, I say that I can be very good in everything I propose to do, and the reason I did not write anything after "el gran" is because I consider myself good in general, I like to know everything a little, I have things that I do better than others but I want to learn all the possible things.

Well, to conclude, for years I did not enter EE, now I came back and I was surprised of all the changes, it was exciting, I already managed to get several new things and started to play the campaigns, until now only complete 3, I just start. The changes were great, there is not much to say, just that, and well, my return to EE will be to have a good time, without more to say, this is my presentation, surely I'll start to make me notice in the forum cm68

Extra info: Until now I only have a world finished since I came back, it's a small one but with a good difficulty, it's called "Invisible Maze[Mini]" you can enter to my profile to play it (My user is Thegreat) or look for it in the lobby (Right now I'm on the level). Anyway in my next post I will upload the level link and more details because I still can't.

Well I am thegreat and this is my presentation, I have returned to EE and this time with more potential than ever! cool


For me, Everybody Edits is a way to connect everyone in a game where you just have to use your creativity, where everyone creates what they want, where everyone expresses themselves with total freedom, and being a multiplayer game, you can interact with others and play their creations, and that is unique. The sense of the game is gived by all, because for me this is a way of expression! big_smile

Offline

Wooted by:

#512 2017-01-16 15:00:47

hummerz5
Forum Mod
From: wait I'm not a secret mod huh
Registered: 2015-08-10
Posts: 3,834

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

welcome, you've been merged


fT09tOL.png
rip the creator of this sig, zoey

Offline

#513 2017-01-16 15:31:30

Ernesdo
Member
From: My Home World
Registered: 2015-11-08
Posts: 541
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Thegreat wrote:

Ok, first to clarify, I have known the forum a lot of years ago, but I just created an account.

Well, I introduce myself, My real name is Agustín Quinteros, maybe you will notice that the name is strange, this is because I am from South America, specifically from Argentina, and yes, I speak Spanish, but I also know some English, I am not an expert but since I was a kid I'm interested in learning that language, so if I'm wrong in some parts you already know why it is. Well, entering the theme of EE, several years ago I started playing this game, that have been called my attention because I could create and create what I wanted, and could play what other people created, it was interesting, I get caught very fast. The username I have now is the same as I have in the game, maybe they will ask the great what? Because it only says the great and nothing more, well I explain...

I did not want to complicate much thinking of a good nickname so opt for this simple username: Thegreat. I chose because I consider myself good in many things, I do not feel special or anything, but I can become very good at something if I propose it, something like that if I want to learn hockey I feel that I can do it, but only if I really want to do it. I consider myself an "all-terrain" because of the fact that I have always liked to live everything that can be lived, and I can adapt to anything, I only put it to work and I finish learning fast, I still have many things to live but I have A lot of time, forget to say my age, I'm 15, I'm going to turn 16 in a couple of months, exactly 30 August. Well, from there comes that nickname, because by saying that I am the great, I say that I can be very good in everything I propose to do, and the reason I did not write anything after "el gran" is because I consider myself good in general, I like to know everything a little, I have things that I do better than others but I want to learn all the possible things.

Well, to conclude, for years I did not enter EE, now I came back and I was surprised of all the changes, it was exciting, I already managed to get several new things and started to play the campaigns, until now only complete 3, I just start. The changes were great, there is not much to say, just that, and well, my return to EE will be to have a good time, without more to say, this is my presentation, surely I'll start to make me notice in the forum cm68

Extra info: Until now I only have a world finished since I came back, it's a small one but with a good difficulty, it's called "Invisible Maze[Mini]" you can enter to my profile to play it (My user is Thegreat) or look for it in the lobby (Right now I'm on the level). Anyway in my next post I will upload the level link and more details because I still can't.

Well I am thegreat and this is my presentation, I have returned to EE and this time with more potential than ever! cool

welcome to hell, enjoy your stay


Hi. I'm Ernesdo. The best kid in the universe. smile Also i want my username changed to "ernesdo". tongue
My life has been ruined by someone called
Drstereos

Offline

#514 2017-01-17 01:49:06

Thegreat
Member
From: Tucumán, Argentina
Registered: 2017-01-16
Posts: 6

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Ernesdo wrote:
Thegreat wrote:

Ok, first to clarify, I have known the forum a lot of years ago, but I just created an account.

Well, I introduce myself, My real name is Agustín Quinteros, maybe you will notice that the name is strange, this is because I am from South America, specifically from Argentina, and yes, I speak Spanish, but I also know some English, I am not an expert but since I was a kid I'm interested in learning that language, so if I'm wrong in some parts you already know why it is. Well, entering the theme of EE, several years ago I started playing this game, that have been called my attention because I could create and create what I wanted, and could play what other people created, it was interesting, I get caught very fast. The username I have now is the same as I have in the game, maybe they will ask the great what? Because it only says the great and nothing more, well I explain...

I did not want to complicate much thinking of a good nickname so opt for this simple username: Thegreat. I chose because I consider myself good in many things, I do not feel special or anything, but I can become very good at something if I propose it, something like that if I want to learn hockey I feel that I can do it, but only if I really want to do it. I consider myself an "all-terrain" because of the fact that I have always liked to live everything that can be lived, and I can adapt to anything, I only put it to work and I finish learning fast, I still have many things to live but I have A lot of time, forget to say my age, I'm 15, I'm going to turn 16 in a couple of months, exactly 30 August. Well, from there comes that nickname, because by saying that I am the great, I say that I can be very good in everything I propose to do, and the reason I did not write anything after "el gran" is because I consider myself good in general, I like to know everything a little, I have things that I do better than others but I want to learn all the possible things.

Well, to conclude, for years I did not enter EE, now I came back and I was surprised of all the changes, it was exciting, I already managed to get several new things and started to play the campaigns, until now only complete 3, I just start. The changes were great, there is not much to say, just that, and well, my return to EE will be to have a good time, without more to say, this is my presentation, surely I'll start to make me notice in the forum cm68

Extra info: Until now I only have a world finished since I came back, it's a small one but with a good difficulty, it's called "Invisible Maze[Mini]" you can enter to my profile to play it (My user is Thegreat) or look for it in the lobby (Right now I'm on the level). Anyway in my next post I will upload the level link and more details because I still can't.

Well I am thegreat and this is my presentation, I have returned to EE and this time with more potential than ever! cool

welcome to hell, enjoy your stay

Hahaha I'll enjoy it, sure.


For me, Everybody Edits is a way to connect everyone in a game where you just have to use your creativity, where everyone creates what they want, where everyone expresses themselves with total freedom, and being a multiplayer game, you can interact with others and play their creations, and that is unique. The sense of the game is gived by all, because for me this is a way of expression! big_smile

Offline

Wooted by:
Thegreat1484614146643394

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1485034390.3443 - Generated in 0.064 seconds, 11 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.19 MiB (Peak: 1.38 MiB) ]