Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 Re: Questions and Answers » is this bot allowed? » Today 13:30:16

skullz17 wrote:

But you can just go to another open world if this bothers you. They're all basically the same, aren't they?

hummerz5 wrote:
N1KF wrote:
HG wrote:
N1KF wrote:

That's a lot of work. In my opinion, it would be better just to ban malicious bots in the first place. Bots aren't a functionality of the game, so having to download or program bots to stop your open worlds from being destroyed by other bots seems like a large hassle.

No. Bots are a game functionality. You can't ban bots. As of today, you can create an download bots on your computer, no matter your operative system or restrictions. If you say you can't, it's because you simply don't want to.

What I meant is that since bots are external programs, we shouldn't have in-game features be limited just because people can use bots. New users will come here expecting a fully working game, with no need to download user-made programs.

I'm fine with bots when they're used to make the game funner or more convenient to play.

You guys traversed many issues. The bot should not be allowed. I think it would be good to have open worlds that have ownership so an 'admin' could watch over conduct in the world and oust the negative bots.

Also, someone said "why not just move to another world?" -- the bot follows you. Or, you don't get to follow the people you were with. open worlds have a degree of association that you'd obviously lose if you wanted to re-create it without the bot.

if i go to another world or If i create my own open world then can kuba or an other coder still trap me or other users

just add an autokick for bots

#2 Re: Questions and Answers » is this bot allowed? » Yesterday 21:39:03

HG wrote:
Mysterion wrote:
HG wrote:

chill.


LOL, I already chill

Sure.

HG wrote:
Mysterion wrote:
HG wrote:

chill.


LOL, I already chill

Sure.

goodbye world

TRIGGER WARNING

#4 Re: Questions and Answers » is this bot allowed? » Yesterday 21:11:58

HG wrote:
Mysterion wrote:
skullz17 wrote:

If it's his world, it's allowed.

lol, look the world name, it's not kuba's world

It's an open world. Everyone is allowed to do what they want, indeed.

and this world got a toxic bot called "polishbot", nobody want to play in a toxic open world, i'm sure it's not allowed

A = just unfair
B = no fun

maxi123 wrote:

open world = can build whatever and however you want = bot wars

Mysterion wrote:

ik a few polish words

how is that relevant to anything

nothing, i like to write this

#5 Re: Questions and Answers » is this bot allowed? » Yesterday 21:03:45

skullz17 wrote:

If it's his world, it's allowed.

lol, look the world name, it's not kuba's world

#6 Questions and Answers » is this bot allowed? » Yesterday 20:57:19

Mysterion
Replies: 29

is there a way to remove this annoying bot?
the annoying crying owner is just trigger me with his crappy bot
i just need to die, if i see the name "polishbot2"
but i don't have problems with polish guys, i have a lots of polish friends tongue
ik a few polish words
alxuQl.gif

#8 Re: Game Discussion » Imgs of chats on ee/forums » 2017-03-20 16:54:27

whirl tryed me to post this unfunny pic, omg, i need to die if i see this pic
uAuEG90.png



TRIGGER WARNING: funnier one

#9 Re: Game Suggestions » The oxymoron banning-rules of Everybody Edits » 2017-03-19 21:54:32

MrJaWapa wrote:
Mars wrote:

The actual ban method does not provide any valid evidence to warrant that the action taken are justified by any corroborated responsibility of the banned user.

English please?

stop tried to be funny

#10 Re: Bots and Programming » [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges » 2017-03-19 17:58:11

thanks for the update, now know everyone this i'm a noob with beta and FFS badge
?type=registered&name=Mysterion
ZFJfvD.png

#12 Re: Forum Discussion » Unproductive posts » 2017-03-19 16:27:02

Ernesdo wrote:
Mysterion wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:

right on number one kirby fan!!! you're doing justice in the wordl.we need mire people like you...., die strawnobers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad

That joke is stale, worn out, and predictable. I'll be surprised if a single person decides to woot your post.

idc about woots, all that matters is that you respond every time like some social justice warrior smile

please do make a break from your amputated brain

gp68 are you okay

yes, I'm ok and you not, after readed my post have you spamming me like a immature little kid

Hidden text
Hidden text

#13 Re: Forum Discussion » Unproductive posts » 2017-03-19 15:58:24

Ernesdo wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:
N1KF wrote:

*whining*

right on number one kirby fan!!! you're doing justice in the wordl.we need mire people like you...., die strawnobers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad

That joke is stale, worn out, and predictable. I'll be surprised if a single person decides to woot your post.

idc about woots, all that matters is that you respond every time like some social justice warrior smile

please do make a break from your amputated brain

#15 Re: Game Discussion » Imgs of chats on ee/forums » 2017-03-18 23:03:49

Ernesdo wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:

You can't guarantee that. There will always be unfunny people who try to be funny.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nknown.png

and you
4f3fc518657b4b399e9144ced05ea47a.png

#16 Re: Forum Discussion » Calling out Hummerz Part 3 » 2017-03-18 10:35:37

Gosha wrote:

Why creating new thread if you can continue discussion in that topic

Mysterion wrote:

6. Today is my birthday

what? Did you just create this thread to say this?

yes, I just create this topic, because it's my 16th birthday smile

#17 Forum Discussion » Calling out Hummerz Part 3 » 2017-03-18 09:27:18

Mysterion
Replies: 4

Reasons for calling you out:

1. you ban for stupid reasons and give unnecessary warnings

2. You picked your username after a failed SUV business

3. Banned our lord and savior Soniettty for no reason sad

4. Hack2016 and icepegasus supporters

5. Banned our Führer Insanity for this topic  http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=38562

6. Today is my birthday smile

7. i don't have more reasons

#20 Re: Game Business » [Update] March 17th - St. Patricks Update & Fixes » 2017-03-18 08:48:30

NVD wrote:

- Air block can now be placed on world border.

of course

2017-03-18_08-43-28.gif

#21 Re: Bug Reports » Banned (as a guest) » 2017-03-17 22:59:12

DarkComet wrote:

maybe one of the mods banned it to stop lobby spam.

a mod can't ban a guest, lol

#22 Re: Forum Discussion » Calling out Hummerz Part 2 » 2017-03-17 22:11:09

don't forget the 3rd reason

3. banned sonytv for no reasons

#23 Re: Game Discussion » Dream should not be a moderator » 2017-03-17 21:02:44

Minisaurus wrote:

http://imgur.com/a/1Nmmr

If Dream is good with you, that not mean is good with everyone, that is a fallacy.

Dream make my game experience so scary and nerve-racking, including all his friends insulting me simultaneously.

i really need to cry, if I read your post

#25 Off-Topic Discussion » UnityWebPlayer is not working on Firefox 52.0 (32-bit)/(64-bit) » 2017-03-17 16:49:38

Mysterion
Replies: 5

i tried to play an Unity game today and it's happen this
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nyRQdy.png
nyRQdy.png

Firefox newest update killed UnityWebPlayer
is UnitEE still poss?
what happen to other Unity Games?
is the laggy WebGL/WebGL2 the future?

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1490371095.2613 - Generated in 0.109 seconds, 9 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.37 MiB (Peak: 1.65 MiB) ]